Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

CAN ANYBODY VOUCH FOR SNEAKERS N STUFF WEBSITE??? was amped to see the link sat morning so I pulled the trigger without checking any reviews of them . Package shipped excepted for Friday . ANYBODY ELSE COP FROM THEM BEFORE?

Def legit homie. :smokin

My size 13 will b here Thursday. Tracking hasn't updated but I'm not sweatin it really. Tracking updates are usually delayed.

Sneakernews trolling hard with their latest posts: "IN CASE YOU MISSED THE BRED LOWS, HERE’S THE JORDAN FUTURE LOW" with a picture of the 'bred' low futures....:x

Yup, still preparing to ship for me. Anxiously waiting on NDC shipping confirmation. But based on an earlier post, seems like even that won't give you peace of mind just yet.
Still preparing to ship for me too[emoji]128542[/emoji]

Just treated myself to the 2012 DS Bred mids. Found a person who needed cash who did a deal for $275.

Just treated myself to the 2012 DS Bred mids. Found a person who needed cash who did a deal for $275.

That's worth it for DS, that's a good deal.

I saw a dude selling his VNDS for $240 at FV when I went to get Chicago tix. You just gotta play it right and not be too thirsty for the come up.

Last edited:
How'd you order 2 pairs from the same site?
Sweet. Ftl just sent me notification for my shipment. June 2nd, 7.7 lbs. Sounds like a box with two pairs to me.

some sort of online flute on FTL. i'll find out next week when they arrive. i tried to remove a pair, but there isn't a way to do it without removing both.
i talked to csr after the purchase and they told me that they see my order, but can't touch it. said that i should contact them in 2 hours... i ain't got time for that.

Still preparing to ship but to honest this is one pair I wished they cancel. Ordered for someone but I found out today they went to the store and picked up a pair, besides I can use a discount code

After buying a house my pick ups have been extremely limited the past year but I still help a buddy out trying to cop online, was lucky with this release

But damn what happen to NDC?! Maybe I was just lucky but I used to cop everything with relative ease on that site. I haven't been able to grab anything in months from NDC, just wait in line for 45 mins+ till I'm prompted with out of stock. Somehow I'm getting lucky on sites like EB which seemed impossible for me over the years

After buying a house my pick ups have been extremely limited the past year but I still help a buddy out trying to cop online, was lucky with this release

But damn what happen to NDC?! Maybe I was just lucky but I used to cop everything with relative ease on that site. I haven't been able to grab anything in months from NDC, just wait in line for 45 mins+ till I'm prompted with out of stock. Somehow I'm getting lucky on sites like EB which seemed impossible for me over the years
Saturday was a real mess.  More than usual.  I struck out with them and Finishline.  I'm stuck having to pay over retail 
mean.gif

Meg reviewing orders, that's probably part of the reason for the hold up with shipping. Seen a lot of people on twitter get cancelled.

Last edited:

I feel you, for me EB, FTL, FA never, ever work. I guess because I'm not using bots. I haven't even been able to add to cart on those sites, not once.

However NDC is usually OK and FL sometimes comes through if I can get past the splash.

I'm in MD. Mine shipped a few days ago. It said Friday but, I'm excited because I think it's coming on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom