Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

man, those shoes look terrible! red liner is whack and they're just not real OG. i recommend that everyone pass, and tell anyone they know that they should pass, too. or if not pass, at the very least take a day or two after the release to decide on whether or not they really want them. definitely don't buy them the moment they drop. or enter raffles. take a breather. it's for the best. 

View media item 1498774

Speak for yourself. For those of us who want all three, not so great. My pockets would have appreciated them spreading out the heat a little more.

Yeah, must haves.
I've gottta get two of each so...yeah.

1 for me and one for the little bro......

man, those shoes look terrible! red liner is whack and they're just not real OG. i recommend that everyone pass, and tell anyone they know that they should pass, too. or if not pass, at the very least take a day or two after the release to decide on whether or not they really want them. definitely don't buy them the moment they drop. or enter raffles. take a breather. it's for the best. 
son every release can't be "OG" and why be in a thread if you don't like the shoe? I'll wait...

"OG" colorways wouldn't be so coveted if they were released every other week now would they?

son every release can't be "OG" and why be in a thread if you don't like the shoe? I'll wait...

"OG" colorways wouldn't be so coveted if they were released every other week now would they?
These are OG tho

How bout, I love this shoe with the red sock liner, they're dope AF, and i'm 100% gonna cop and rock. 
nthat.gif
 str8 fire imo

Nike Still Sux Nike Still Sux
Me too. The original Bred 11 low sample worn my MJ has the red sock liner so people need to stop complaining that that is not how its supposed to be. If you dont like it fine.

Is there more pair of these available then the gtown lows? Hoping there general release

Back
Top Bottom