Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like them better then my Concord Lows

Better Materials (Snakeskin vs Patent Leather)

Less Chance of them getting Messed up..\

They're TTS and Comfy

and last

They Pop! Very Eye Catching

ill get these eventually. this is definitely a shoe I wouldn't try too hard to match w though. the green is odd imo

Trust me. I hated these so much til i saw how sick they were in person.

I even hate lows.

But the execution on these was spot on.
Plus i love green.

I like them because they are different. Just wish the midsole was black also. But I'm mad I passed on them and I'm looking to cop a pair (at a reasonable price of course).

I like this over the CONCORD LOW,

Because this was not locally released in Dubai UAE

CONCORD LOWS are everywhere but not with the SNAKESKIN

You feel like special whenever I wear this since it is SNAKESKIN and only few have this in Dubai UAE

These are the only 11 lows that are on point in my opinion that were released this year. Really wish I had a pair of these and I wouldn't customize it unless I had a third pair. Rock, stock, and customize the last one.

So...I just realized I need these. Where can I get em other than the bay? They want too much on there smh.

So I got this and the Infra 11 lows and the Concord

Nightshade I must say is 9/10 condition - using it most of the time

Infrared 11 low is 9.5/10 condition - occasionally using it

Concord 11 Low DS - not planning to use it until a year because this is so common on the street 

Below is my on feet today morning.

No way would i purchase from mental. I only want a pair to black out. Wish JB would release a blue or black snakeskin pair.

Last edited:
Agreed on the black/blue pairs. I've never actually attempted mental. Lol
Is the consensus that it's fake pairs or is the jury still out on that?

Agreed on the black/blue pairs. I've never actually attempted mental. Lol
Is the consensus that it's fake pairs or is the jury still out on that?

From what I gathered from the threads in the past, they sell authentics....but they got caught selling fakes a few years ago with the concord 11 fiasco. Several sites sold early released pairs like 4 mths in advance even with #45. But when the actual pairs released no #45 and the cap toe was milky....not clear. I ordered a pair after release from them. They matched up with my legit pair....but it was so much questioning around them, I sent them back for a refund. They didn't hassle me, paid for return an all

Back
Top Bottom