Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Almost replied to you earlier like WTF lol. The two pairs I bought today look great. Basically flawless. Wearing one now at home and plenty comfortable for me, too. Totally happy with this release, thrilled, even. Yeah the shape could be closer to the OG but I really dont care much. Glad you found a solid pair like I did, and I suspect many others did based on the five or six pairs I went through. None had major problems. Well done, JB.

Yeah man I think I showed up too late and everybody and their mom/dad/whatever tried my size on. I love this show “one of my all time favorite” and I was a little salty I couldn’t find a decent pair. Went about 40 miles south to hang with a friend and found an untouched pair. I’m very happy.

Yeah man I think I showed up too late and everybody and their mom/dad/whatever tried my size on. I love this show “one of my all time favorite” and I was a little salty I couldn’t find a decent pair. Went about 40 miles south to hang with a friend and found an untouched pair. I’m very happy.

Me too, dude, see my previous post. Loving them. Glad you found a good pair, makes all the difference in the world regardless of the shoe in question, especially with retros.

I'm really holding back from doubling up on these. I told myself I would chill out with the doubles because its really killing the pockets but im a sucker for classic Js. I know I'll give in lol. By the way, its nice to see most of yall getting a good flawless pair, my experience was different with these. I felt like all the pairs I was seeing either had mis match leather on the toe box between the left and right shoe or a tiny paint chip/crack on the upper white leather which is known to be vulnerable to do that. But then again im super picky and I inspect mine with a magnifying glass jk.

I arrived at FNL at 1015 saturday morning and I took my sweet time analysing my pair. I was pleasantly surprised bc lately I been noticing discrepancies with JB retros. Also i been waiting for these to come back for the last 2 years hence my thorough inspection. I been holding off on that 380$ pricetag from flight club (pretty insane imo). Mine are flawless and I'm very happy. I still prefer my black cats tho, I should've doubled up on those.

Finished line with a full size run. Do you know if they pull their inventory from stores or warehouse?

Kind of glad I stuck with just one on Saturday after the initial hypes worn off. While these hold some significance to me theyre my 4th favorite 13 cw and I doubt Ill wear two pairs before they retro again. Discount might make me reconsider....

I also am somewhat reminded while 13s are aesthetically my fav j they are a little clunky and probably will always been worn less then say a 3 I can slip in and out of easily and been more comfortable in.

Still am enjoying this release a lot and wearing these often.

Had I known these would sit, mighta waited for the disco. Know 13s aren’t people’s favorite Js, but thought he got game would bring the hypebeasts out.

Looks like small sizes are out of stock again on finish line. It was available for a bit until the sneaker twitter started posting about it and then yup theyre gone! lol.

might see me with these and a pair of national basketball association. socks on

I applied some Force Field Sneaker Protector on my pair, the protector is great (I applied it on two of my pair of 3s). It should help keep the white 'paws' clean.

wore my playoffs the other day.

Hurt a lot of feelings :lol:

I need to get these but I barely wear tennis shoes like that anymore. They'd collect dust like my playoffs do

Nostalgic shoe tho

Had to bust these out.

Attachments

• IMG_20180806_140031_060.jpg
    IMG_20180806_140031_060.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 48
Playoffs are nice. I always liked the playoffs and the altitudes, but HGGs are the only ones that are a must have for me. Had to order online though. SNKRS order won't get here until Wednesday. 2018 has gotta be one of the best ever years for OG retros to ever go down right? BC3s, HGGs, Concords, all in the same year. Thank you JB.

9D7FB57E-666B-4477-B9BF-567323718D28.jpeg

SNKRS pair showed up today. I like the tumbled look on the toe. Leather is a little better than the most recent 13 releases, but still nothing to write home about. Stoked to finally own a pair.

Wow superfast shipping!
Looks like a long shoe. What size is that? I heard in another review that the shoe was a lot smaller and less bulky than other releases.

Back
Top Bottom