Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Wow superfast shipping!
Looks like a long shoe. What size is that? I heard in another review that the shoe was a lot smaller and less bulky than other releases.

I got the early access so I ordered on Thursday. I live in Ga. Not far from the distribution center in Tenn. almost thought they were gonna make it friday. It’s probably just the angle. They are 10.5. They definitely feel lighter/less bulky than the white/red from last year.

Wow superfast shipping!
Looks like a long shoe. What size is that? I heard in another review that the shoe was a lot smaller and less bulky than other releases.

It's just the angle of the photo, combined with the fact the factory lacing is tight and the tongue on the left shoe is pushed back into the shoe. I can assure you they don't really look like that in real life or on foot. If they did I wouldn't have bought a pair, let alone two.

Just got delivery confirmation. Looks like they added free 2 day shipping with my order from snkrs on thurs. Hope it’s this easy for concords.

It's just the angle of the photo, combined with the fact the factory lacing is tight and the tongue on the left shoe is pushed back into the shoe. I can assure you they don't really look like that in real life or on foot. If they did I wouldn't have bought a pair, let alone two.

I guess I should have presented them a little better lol. I just grabbed them straight out the box a snapped a picture. You are right, the factory lacing is super tight. I already untied them. Let those puppies breath a little bit.

Looks like my B grade right shoe must of accidentally made its way to the good batch. Big dent by the toe box Jordan label. Oh well

231F9E97-C281-46CA-AEA3-74A5CEA7BB45.jpeg

59E357F8-B63B-4BDC-847C-D8A2F0B2961A.jpeg

My best advice is if you’re unhappy, return them. In April 2017 I kept a pair that was similarly flawed, because I thought I was just being picky. Once I started wearing them, they started creasing some unnatural/terrible ways. It still bugs me to this day, I should’ve sent them right back.

Stuff them with socks before you wear them see if that helps the shape

Yea. Ima hit up the mall see if there’s any good pairs. If not I’m just gonna wear em and deal with it. There’s couple scuffs and glue marks all around. Quality control def took a break on this pair.

I think he’s talking bout the area beside the tag on the left.

What, where the white leather curves inward on the medial side of the shoe? If so, I feel like I've seen lots of pics of pairs where the medial white leather does that on that area of the shoe. Must be obvious in real life but I wouldn't have taken note if I had just seen the pics with no words attached.

FNL orders coming from stores I think

Thought that doesn’t happen for much after release?

Looks like my B grade right shoe must of accidentally made its way to the good batch. Big dent by the toe box Jordan label. Oh well
only advice i can give is just imagine they are game worn by mike himself maybe that will help you enjoy them more.

DF47BDEC-5051-4D1E-8CB5-C44351FCCF6D.jpeg
Was going to pass since i had the 2013s but felt these would be more comfortable. I tried to grab these Saturday around 11 on SNKRS but had an issue with my credit card. Then I managed to snag them Sunday morning around 7am on FNL for 195 after using rewards. Went to the mall today and something told me to go to footlocker. Next thing you know I ended up getting them for 190 flat. Called FNL and canceled my order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom