Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

1FDF3A73-94F2-4BA1-BEBC-EFEF6D2191B6.jpeg
C71E3720-A728-4E9F-8469-6AC5CDD9C9DD.jpeg

will always remember going out to dinner with my dad, my friend matt, and his mom the day these came out in '97. matt and i were looking at my Eastbay and his mom pointed to these and said how ugly she thought they were. dad and i started laughing while i kicked my leg out from under the table to show her. 2nd favorite Jordan of all time. easy cop.

will always remember going out to dinner with my dad, my friend matt, and his mom the day these came out in '97. matt and i were looking at my Eastbay and his mom pointed to these and said how ugly she thought they were. dad and i started laughing while i kicked my leg out from under the table to show her. 2nd favorite Jordan of all time. easy cop.
what's ur favourite one?

In my mind these will be forever known as the Golf Ball 13s and the long lace 13s.

Clean shoe. I'll cop on release day.

Forreal how have the wheats not retroed yet?

They released those all wheat 13s which I’m sure no one cared including myself. I remember saying I didn’t want the wheats back then, was during fall and I just purchased a new set of Timberlands.

I think Id remember that for going out with my friend, my dad, and his mom. I dont think Ive ever gone out with that dynamic lol.

Back
Top Bottom