Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

tumblr_mkltosmddJ1qbeln5o1_400.gif

I just got to look at mine closely and it’s going to be hard for me to send em back to wait for a possible sale or discount. They are pretty nice. Quality is good and my pair doesn’t have any major flaws. Maybe QC on these is better than past releases or maybe I’m just lucky. Either way, I believe I’m going to sell my used All Star 1s to pay and make room for these. To GOAT I go.

I just got to look at mine closely and it’s going to be hard for me to send em back to wait for a possible sale or discount. They are pretty nice. Quality is good and my pair doesn’t have any major flaws. Maybe QC on these is better than past releases or maybe I’m just lucky. Either way, I believe I’m going to sell my used All Star 1s to pay and make room for these. To GOAT I go.

I would not return these if i were u.
U might regret it.
Even if u can get a pair in your size later, there is no guarantee that the other pair won't have major flaws.

I would not return these if i were u.
U might regret it.
Even if u can get a pair in your size later, there is no guarantee that the other pair won't have major flaws.
Thanks for the advice. I’m pretty sure I am going to keep them. My AS 1s are already on GOAT. I don’t know if I’m allowed to post the link on here but if anyone wants a used pair of AS1s size 10 just head over to GOAT. I’m saying I want $220 but I’d take $200.

Man, idc if these are a "GR", JB did a exceptional job with these. I'm an advocate for OG Js before the plethora of trash colorways they put out.
These are fire.

Got my “scratch off” pair in yesterday and I am pleased. I don’t see any quality issues really. The only thing I noticed is the overall shape is better than it has been in a while but still not right- won’t bother me. And left to to right toe the shape differs-leather is fine or I didn’t care to notice. The first thing that stood out is that they fixed the red. Idk if you can see it in my pics but in person the red pops, it’s no longer dark but more of a true red or whatever it was called back when. I liked that a lot. Looking at the shoe overall it gives me a bit of a nostalgic vibe and I like them.

The leather isn’t superb but it seems way better than what we’ve gotten before and better than last years altitudes. The one thing that bothered me was they skipped the orthalite insole which means good luck with comfort.. this won’t matter in the long run with as many kicks as I have but man JB knows how to annoy you. This is prob the last 13 I was waiting on; I have fort retro Flint and BLK-Reds as well as Playoffs and last years lows. (I had 2010 white reds and wore them out and never missed them).

Let the record be known that this is not a complaint post. I am happy with the pair I have; I just wanted to point out a few things I noticed. I will try for a disco pair, if not I will keep this one happily. Good luck with reserves.. I think they just went out.

**PS: Almost forgot.. the side panels!! This is similar to the shape-a lot better than what we've been getting but still not as padded and poofy as they were originally. And lastly, looks like the tongue height is cut down a bit (I have to wear them to really see if its true) which I kind of like. The tongue on 13s have always been super high :lol:

63CD8AE9-90E9-4414-AC12-03E8B0815BC0.jpeg
CEC77117-C484-44CA-9FF5-D4A739C46D09.jpeg
CA38FD5A-6030-4E7E-B25C-B75423DBF3EA.jpeg
5160F209-2917-4289-B0C1-9012C08E56C4.jpeg
372A70F2-3A8C-4421-8965-216F0D56A83C.jpeg

Last edited:
Snagged from FTL and the early SNKRS drop. Double scoop and done. Unless I get crazy and grab on release day too... which could happen

These are fire. Best colorway is the 13s I’ve seen in person. If these go on sale/discount, it’s a steal. I’m definitely keeping my pair

Snagged from FTL and the early SNKRS drop. Double scoop and done. Unless I get crazy and grab on release day too... which could happen

I copped 2 off SNKRS....was already plotting on release date...so when I got the notice I was on the fence about a 4th pair.

Decided to pass. Good luck my 9.5er's

I copped 2 off SNKRS....was already plotting on release date...so when I got the notice I was on the fence about a 4th pair.

Decided to pass. Good luck my 9.5er's
9.5 first to go on footlocker :rolleyes

all good...excluded from discount anyway. hope to get these in hand by next week.

9.5 first to go on footlocker :rolleyes

all good...excluded from discount anyway. hope to get these in hand by next week.

Yeap. But they didn't go too fast/cooked. I carted and kept reloading to see what would happen. They sat in there for a while (define a while) lol

It wouldnt let me buy online but its showing all my local stores have them. Gonna try to cop on my lunch break soon.

Back
Top Bottom