Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Whoops, used the wrong idiom. Ah whatever...the movie kinda sucks. More of a DTRT, Summer of Sam, 25th Hour fan.

I’d like to see side by side pics of these and the recent Blk/red retro... the Blk/red shape was TERRIBLE... if these are the same exact shape, I’m not coppin even if they hit $89.

Second pair delivered. Going to pick up first pair from shawty in a min. But I can go on and on about what this specific Retro meant to me but I won’t. Just going to post up and let others decide to cop or not. The quality is good but I’m bias in this case. Could’ve been a lil more puffy. But Love Them either way. Good luck to all come Sat.

Attachments

• EF5CAD79-513F-4AD9-9006-4A0CC50E45C5.jpeg
    EF5CAD79-513F-4AD9-9006-4A0CC50E45C5.jpeg
    398.8 KB · Views: 67
Can we name them “black toe” 13’s instead?

That already happened a long time ago, the HGG name just gained more traction along the way. I've called them black toes for as long as I can remember, short of going all the way back to the OG release, when we all just called them "the new Jordans" every year. The movie definitely got that part right :lol:

FTL canceled my early pair due to system error. Said to call tomorrow to reorder. Think imma let em keep em :lol:

That already happened a long time ago, the HGG name just gained more traction along the way. I've called them black toes for as long as I can remember, short of going all the way back to the OG release, when we all just called them "the new Jordans" every year. The movie definitely got that part right :lol:

tenor.gif

Shoes dropped 11/1/97, the movie didn't hit theaters until a full 5 months later. Up until the last retro, these were always Black Toes (first retros were called CDPs or Black Toes).

Same deal with BC4s. Anyone that messed with sneakers before the 2012 release called them Black/Cements. The b/red moniker didn't start until the 2012s dropped.

tenor.gif

Shoes dropped 11/1/97, the movie didn't hit theaters until a full 5 months later. Up until the last retro, these were always Black Toes (first retros were called CDPs or Black toes).

Same deal with BC4s. Anyone that messed with sneakers before the 2012 release called them Black/Cements. The b/red moniker didn't start until the 2012s dropped.

I dislike when people call the 4s that. The Cement Grey is more prevalent that the red.

tenor.gif

Shoes dropped 11/1/97, the movie didn't hit theaters until a full 5 months later. Up until the last retro, these were always Black Toes (first retros were called CDPs or Black Toes).

My man.
:rofl:

This thread has been one of the best I’ve ever taken part in. No constant complaints about quality (yet anyway) or shape or codes being asked for every 5 minutes. Good luck to everyone Saturday (even though I’m sure you won’t need it.) looking forward to everyone’s pics in the next week or 2.

Back
Top Bottom