Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Is the non suede midsole a killer for you? To me it makes the shoe look cheap
Absolutely. I'll never cop another 13 unless it has suede on the midsole. Like I said earlier...the suede midsole is like a standout feature that makes it unique. I could sort of get with the painted midsole concept if it was a different color than the suede midpanel. But since they are the same color, it looks incredibly tacky to me. They gotta put that ish back on, I love 13s. 

Absolutely. I'll never cop another 13 unless it has suede on the midsole. Like I said earlier...the suede midsole is like a standout feature that makes it unique. I could sort of get with the painted midsole concept if it was a different color than the suede midpanel. But since they are the same color, it looks incredibly tacky to me. They gotta put that ish back on, I love 13s. 
Yup, ready to see the red suede on the Grey toes, my self. 

These Holograms do look pretty decent (just like Sport blue 14s on feet), but it just doesn't feel right on a men's shoe. IMO.

The way I see it on certain models I love to collect and wear, they release what they release. Like, it is what it is so just go with the times nothing you can do bout it. Just like the sneaker game atm, resellers and jb and kids and all this isn't going away so we just gotta deal with it and move with the times. Coming from a hoarders perspective though. I can understand those that want to love to wear every pair so they pick at stuff. Il wear stuff I don't love but just like partially cos I hoard. They all get worn tho.

Just got my Hornets 13s or holograms.. These things a nice IMO, the shiny piece isnt that bad... It reminds me of some grandmother couch with tight plastic wrapped on it, to keep it from getting dirty.. But in a good way..... Nike is trolling with the congrats note included in the box tho
Yep, guess they wanted to get the boxes out of memphis quicker like the holiday releases.
View media item 1238905

^ no doubt, just held it up to a black light, here it is...

glasses.gif
can you blame us tho? 
tongue.gif

I'm rarely home to go to the mall when Jordan's are released..I just want to know where you guys are but authentic shoes from

Just wondering the black 13s say infrared is that the same pink color as all the 6s. Anybody know. Or is it more of a red color. If it's pink it's gonna ruin the shoe. Will pass. Anybody Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom