• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a friend over at monterey for some sort work and text me he cop a few pairs over there ( 9,10,12)

Anyone need a pair hit me up and I'll see what I can do

What no discussion over the infrared color?!
indifferent.gif

Just some dumb **** someone started because they weren't copping. Once someone started calling them "poor mans white cement " many followed and started calling it that as well. 
Bunch of hatin *** sheep on here. Lemmings lol..whatever. Theyre clean as hell imo

Well I'm not trying to make this into something, I got my shoe's and if you got your shoe's it's all good. Thanks for letting anyone who didn't get a pair and wants one know where to look at in Chicago. It's on to the next one for me now.

Yeah man, me either. Just spreading the word and glad you got you pair.

actually your exact quote was "these are still everywhere" so it does appear you attempted to give the appearance these were sitting in stores.

Ok... And they were in my stores specified earlier. I didn't lie lol.

Anyway, hope you got your pair buddy.

Oh yes only took 100 pages before the lefts rights and uppercuts started flying pure comedy I say pure comedy:D

Bruh you tryna stir up a storm lol I personall like the infrared color and I love that this shoe isn't over did in infrared its juss enough that the accents make the shoe pop and not over do it

Bruh you tryna stir up a storm lol I personall like the infrared color and I love that this shoe isn't over did in infrared its juss enough that the accents make the shoe pop and not over do it

It really looks like more of a red on the eyelets on mine, the sole and air unit has the infra like the white 6s. I like the color too.. Wouldn't have hurt to put a lil more on the top- maybe the jumpman? But overall, nice quality shoe.. :smokin

Where do they do this at?
Sport store exchanges located on military bases randomly gets Jordan releases. Must either be in the service or a dependent with a military ID to purchase. Definitely less of a hassle than going off base to the local mall and dealing with the chaos lol 
smokin.gif

Haven't had a chance to see these in person and won't get mine until later this week but can anyone give a comparison to the infrared color on the soles of the 3's to the infrared color on the 6's?

Need black shoe laces the Nike outlet here has only white laces n they skinny as hell need jb / Nike type laces, all laces I've seen r too skinny or too fat!!

Haven't had a chance to see these in person and won't get mine until later this week but can anyone give a comparison to the infrared color on the soles of the 3's to the infrared color on the 6's?
As far as the sole is concerned looks the same to me(true infrared23) eyelets looks bit reddish im assuming coz of painting plastic vs sole... But regardless its trueinfrared23

As far as the sole is concerned looks the same to me(true infrared23) eyelets looks bit reddish im assuming coz of painting plastic vs sole... But regardless its trueinfrared23
Just to clarify you're talking about the white 6's not the all red ones right? And thanks for the info, didn't realize the soles were gonna be a lighter color 
ohwell.gif

Need black shoe laces the Nike outlet here has only white laces n they skinny as hell need jb / Nike type laces, all laces I've seen r too skinny or too fat!!

FNL sells laces ...even two tone laces. Don't pay for shipping Just select to pickup instore.

Back
Top Bottom