• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are these gonna be hard to cop? I'd love to rock these but will I have to beat resellers with a stick to get one?  These are actually clean

i hope i dont need a bot to get this. I keep hearing I will be fine tho. I live in bumfk Idaho so if I dont  cop on ndc I don't cop at all

Not my picture, but an example of the laces with on a pair of WC. The tips of the laces would be black.
They would look dope IMO. As long as the bow isn't out like that, inside would be best. The black lace tips would be dope too. Where you gonna get the laces b?

mannnnn Nike and Jordan just fiendin for my money. Seems like I cant pass on **** this year.
word 
mean.gif
 haha

-for the record these are a general release.
-no, theyre not difficult to attain.
-yes you'll be able to have these online and in person unless your store is bonkers and gets allocated a very low number (unlikely).
-I wear my true size preferably to the point I enjoy my toe lightly gracing the front of the shoe and these are true to size unless you like your shoes circulation cut off tight. threes crease even at true to size , /deal w it..

see you in the pick up post on Saturday.

Last edited:
i think it might be my computer wireless connection or something but i haven't been able to get a single shoe once i'm "waiting in line" on nds. i'm like 0/25

Just called champs & FL in Sun Valley Mall and theyre giving out wristbands. Apparently the mall security gives out the wrist bands and FL employees don't know much about it. If anyone has gotten a wristband before at Sunvalley Mall do I just go to the security desk? Are wristbands even necessary for this release?

It'd be nice to see a PS of the cement laces, a plain black pair, and plain grey pair, if someone could..?.be much appreciated. Know I plain on attempting to cop and know I'm swapping laces, just unsure to which..as requested a ps pic would help :rolleyes :D

I'm liking these, especially the black on the tongue! I love my '88 Cements. 3's are a personal fav of mine. If I can get a pair on the RD I'd be happy.

where i'm at it strictly raffles for every thing, so i have no choice, and it's nice to actually get shoes locally in store.. i don't know about you , but id rather get them in store over online any day 
As long as I have the net I know i can get a shoe and not worry about going local.But I prefer online instead of having to get up early and deal with lines,people and BS.No shoe is worth potential danger and BS especially a GR.

Also it cost less for me to get them online.My state tax is crazy and I actually pay $6 less on ndc than I would at a local store.Then its right back to sleep just like that.Plus I can also order multiple pairs of shoes no problem while at home.

-for the record these are a general release.
-no, theyre not difficult to attain.
-yes you'll be able to have these online and in person unless your store is bonkers and gets allocated a very low number (unlikely).
-I wear my true size preferably to the point I enjoy my toe lightly gracing the front of the shoe and these are true to size unless you like your shoes circulation cut off tight. threes crease even at true to size , /deal w it..

see you in the pick up post on Saturday.
If I wear an 11 in 10s (PB and IR Cool grey) should I get these in 10.5? my foot isn't wide btw

As long as I have the net I know i can get a shoe and not worry about going local.But I prefer online instead of having to get up early and deal with lines,people and BS.No shoe is worth potential danger and BS especially a GR.

Also it cost less for me to get them online.My state tax is crazy and I actually pay $6 less on ndc than I would at a local store.Then its right back to sleep just like that.Plus I can also order multiple pairs of shoes no problem while at home.
What state if you don't mind sharing?

I've gotten wristbands at Sunvalley a few times and only got picked once (Fear 3s).  They usually give out wristbands the day before from a security truck that's parked on the top freeway side parking lot.  The winning number ranges are posted at shopsunvalley.com/events or by calling 925-349-1319.  Then on the RD, you're supposed to meet at a designated spot and they call out numbers and if you are there, you can choose to buy from the stores that have your size.  The wristband has to be on your wrist, so you can't cut it off and give it to someone.  Might want to call to make sure of the wristband date and procedures.  Good luck if you decide to go.  Cheers

Last edited:

i hope i dont need a bot to get this. I keep hearing I will be fine tho. I live in bumfk Idaho so if I dont  cop on ndc I don't cop at all
lol look at footlockers launch locator, theres like 4 footlockers getting em. unless you dont live near any of them...
laugh.gif

it shouldnt be hard to cop online either.

Last edited:
Cmon bruh lol.ahahah.Stop making this more difficult than it is.

Look at them locators fam.

Back
Top Bottom