• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up a pair of these a few days ago and I love em! Where are most of you guys getting laces for the black lace swap? I wanna try it out on my pair :x

Picked up a pair of these a few days ago and I love em! Where are most of you guys getting laces for the black lace swap? I wanna try it out on my pair :x
Your champs or FTL etc should carry them. Mine didn't have the right size or shape though. So I went to nike factory and they had them

Your champs or FTL etc should carry them. Mine didn't have the right size or shape though. So I went to nike factory and they had them
Yea same here I checked the main spots like champs etc. Just wasn't the same. But like I posted I picked up black laces at the vans store for the swap. they are very close almost exact to the white laces as in style and weaving? And lengths except my wifes size was about 3in. Shorter. So check there. But like retro said nike outlets your best bet.

U kno the smart remarks on these threads are ridiculous...somebody ask a simple question and u get some jerk off on here sayin jus look through the thread its there...dnt nobody wants 2 look through 100 pages of threads when u can just simply answer the question...and If u dnt wnna answer just dnt say anything...ijs

U kno the smart remarks on these threads are ridiculous...somebody ask a simple question and u get some jerk off on here sayin jus look through the thread its there...dnt nobody wants 2 look through 100 pages of threads when u can just simply answer the question...and If u dnt wnna answer just dnt say anything...ijs

Bro you got 45 post been here since Dec. You must not know how NT Runs theirs 100s of people that ask the same qustions repeatedly which is no problem this what NT is for to help others,those 100s of pages you say you need to go thru and read is not neccssary unless you tryna find who the 1st person was way back that answered it 1st lol, the answers to a majority of questions asked are usually no more than 3 to 4 pages back mainly because the same questions are asked frequently as far as people being a *** or out of line that's on them they who they are me personally I help as much as I could.

Last edited:
1. Your random as hell with your post
2. The majority of stuff asked, their answer is literally on the same page or the page before 95% of time. That's what the problem is. Reading is fundamental

2. The majority of stuff asked, their answer is literally on the same page or the page before 95% of time. That's what the problem is. Reading is fundamental
by all means I understand that...but dnt be a ***hole about it either...all im sayin is if u gonna have a smart remark about it jus dnt say anything because you wouldnt say that if we was face 2 face...and yea it was random lol

Last edited:

Exactly bruh you nailed it, you me and a majority of NT understand that cuz we know the ins and out and how this site runs

Last edited:

Yeah, I'll usually answer a question if it hasn't been asked 3x on the same page. But some of it is redundant, and I can understand why others get tired of seeing the same question 100x over 6 or 8 months of following the thread. Also the "search thread" feature works pretty well if used properly to avoid asking the same questions. Just type in something such as "TTS" and it pulls up every post containing that keyword.

I wore mine today for like 15 min and my toe was getting crushed, not comfortable at all. Need a size 11, I should've gone TTS /.-

ALWAYS go tts. Then you avoid situations like this. My 2 pennies.

I always go TTS on 3s, they don't even seem a whole .5 size big if at all. Unlike some of the 5s and 6s.. Even those can vary by model. The Laney 5s were more TTS than others, went .5 down and they were snug. Can always add a thicker insole if too big, but kinda stuck if too small.

I believe Nike uses a 49" laces . They are very hard to find outside of buying them from Nike I have found out.

Exactly bruh you nailed it, you me and a majority of NT understand that cuz we know the ins and out and how this site runs

Yeah, I'll usually answer a question if it hasn't been asked 3x on the same page. But some of it is redundant, and I can understand why others get tired of seeing the same question 100x over 6 or 8 months of following the thread. Also the "search thread" feature works pretty well if used properly to avoid asking the same questions. Just type in something such as "TTS" and it pulls up every post containing that keyword.
QFT. I'm more than glad to help but ppl need to do a lil reading. We are all here to help. Just like I had to go back 8+ pages to find what size laces ppl used for men's and GS sizes. Then when I found it started answering ppl because it was far back

Back
Top Bottom