Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Nice pics in here! I was Pretty excited for this release, but had to pass as I couldn't pass up a deal I stumbled upon locally on a older release. These look Great, hoping they don't go up too much, I'd like to grab a pair down the road.

This custom is of the first gamma 3lab5 if you notice the gamma air bag

They did a great black out job though looks like the base shoe was this infa lab but it's not

Yeah, I love the infarred to look like this rather than the whole infarred sole.

Where I live a Villa is opening and the employee's keep telling me they are going to have what seems to be all the Retro Jordan from 2013. From both grapes to the Fear Pack 3, 4, and 5, Toro 4's, Fire Red 3's, Taxi 12's, He Got Game 13's, Gamma 3lab5, Fire Red 5's, Steel 10, Oreo 5's, and MAYBE the Gamma Blue 11's, Gamma Blue 12's, Bred 1's (the employee's don't seem up to date with their shoe's and couldn't even pronounce most of them). My question is, what should I aim for? I was thinking Fear Pack 4's, Toro 4's, and Taxi 12's. I know everyone says that I should get what I like and I intend in getting the two 4's because they're dope and I'm a sucker for the 1's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's, 7's, 11's, 12's, and 13's. But I'm more of the single digit kind of guy and well if I can replace Taxi's I had originally planned for something a little more lucrative that will get me the Bred 1's I'm all for open suggestions on what you guys would suggest is the best option out of the 2013 Retro's?

Last edited:
Congrats to all the NT people who copped... But I'm about to neck myself....
I don't mind I missed the 1s but this has been tough

Strugging to find any links at all(Australia/uk/USA that delivers to oz etc)

Where I live a Villa is opening and the employee's keep telling me they are going to have what seems to be all the Retro Jordan from 2013. From both grapes to the Fear Pack 3, 4, and 5, Toro 4's, Fire Red 3's, Taxi 12's, He Got Game 13's, Gamma 3lab5, Fire Red 5's, Steel 10, Oreo 5's, and MAYBE the Gamma Blue 11's, Gamma Blue 12's, Bred 1's (the employee's don't seem up to date with their shoe's and couldn't even pronounce most of them). My question is, what should I aim for? I was thinking Fear Pack 4's, Toro 4's, and Taxi 12's. I know everyone says that I should get what I like and I intend in getting the two 4's because they're dope and I'm a sucker for the 1's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's, 7's, 11's, 12's, and 13's. But I'm more of the single digit kind of guy and well if I can replace Taxi's I had originally planned for something a little more lucrative that will get me the Bred 1's I'm all for open suggestions on what you guys would suggest is the best option out of the 2013 Retro's?
Grab whatever is best to you when your turn comes up. Unless you're top 10-15 in line (which will be overnight campers for sure because of Bred 1s, fear 5s etc.) A lot of the high reselling shoes are off the board. They don't have FSR of every shoe but get a good amount of pairs usually. Get there early and if you want to walk away with multiples bring a buddy or gf etc. and buy them breakfast/lunch afterwards. That way you can get a pick of your top 2 or 3 and it's less overwhelming. My villa experience was interesting lol but came away with Fear 4s, HGG 13s and Toro 4s. 

Where is this located at? I'm in Chi as well, PM if you don't want to post here.

Has anybody that ordered from FNL, packeage moved from the label created stage in UPS system.
Mine just says ready for UPS but I'm not surprised we haven't got updates yet.  UPS was closed yesterday, and there is a blizzard in the North East right now so I'm not expecting mine for a little while.  Probably won't even move today because of the weather. 

Grab whatever is best to you when your turn comes up. Unless you're top 10-15 in line (which will be overnight campers for sure because of Bred 1s, fear 5s etc.) A lot of the high reselling shoes are off the board. They don't have FSR of every shoe but get a good amount of pairs usually. Get there early and if you want to walk away with multiples bring a buddy or gf etc. and buy them breakfast/lunch afterwards. That way you can get a pick of your top 2 or 3 and it's less overwhelming. My villa experience was interesting lol but came away with Fear 4s, HGG 13s and Toro 4s. 

I'm not sure if they're getting Bred 1's (I'm hoping that they are) but I'm planning on getting there pretty early, hopefully the fact that another Villa is opening up that same day not too far away helps my odds of being pretty close to first if not first lol. If they do have the Bred 1's, then I'm just going with the Bred 1's, Fear Pack 4's, and Toro 4's. I'm bringing my brother along even though he won't be of much assistance since he doesn't love Jay's, he'll buy a pair here and there when he needs new shoes if he doesn't like anything else, but he recently figured out that they resell for top dollar so he ordered a 10.5 infrared 3lab5 from Finish Line to sell on Ebay and is going along with me to cop as many pairs in average sizes that he can afford to resell. So no helping me out on that aspect, I love the shoe's, so I'm just going for whatever I like and couldn't get for retail. The only reason I was planning on getting a pair I may not like to sell or trade is because I missed out on the Bred 1's.

Mine just says ready for UPS but I'm not surprised we haven't got updates yet.  UPS was closed yesterday, and there is a blizzard in the North East right now so I'm not expecting mine for a little while.  Probably won't even move today because of the weather. 
Same here I forgot about that storm up North. We've only got rain here in Florida.

I'm not sure if they're getting Bred 1's (I'm hoping that they are) but I'm planning on getting there pretty early, hopefully the fact that another Villa is opening up that same day not too far away helps my odds of being pretty close to first if not first lol. If they do have the Bred 1's, then I'm just going with the Bred 1's, Fear Pack 4's, and Toro 4's. I'm bringing my brother along even though he won't be of much assistance since he doesn't love Jay's, he'll buy a pair here and there when he needs new shoes if he doesn't like anything else, but he recently figured out that they resell for top dollar so he ordered a 10.5 infrared 3lab5 from Finish Line to sell on Ebay and is going along with me to cop as many pairs in average sizes that he can afford to resell. So no helping me out on that aspect, I love the shoe's, so I'm just going for whatever I like and couldn't get for retail. The only reason I was planning on getting a pair I may not like to sell or trade is because I missed out on the Bred 1's.
Oh, I took a look on the website to see if it's worth me making the 3 hour drive lol looks like Fear 4, Bel Air 5s, Steel 10s, Taxi 12s, HGG 13 and Laney's of note http://www.ruvilla.com/events.html. Last opening I went to I was 25th in line and I was 4 hours before opening. People were there since 9pm the day before, not that it mattered since the line turned into a mosh-pit 30 mins before the door opened. 

Oh, I took a look on the website to see if it's worth me making the 3 hour drive lol looks like Fear 4, Bel Air 5s, Steel 10s, Taxi 12s, HGG 13 and Laney's of note http://www.ruvilla.com/events.html. Last opening I went to I was 25th in line and I was 4 hours before opening. People were there since 9pm the day before, not that it mattered since the line turned into a mosh-pit 30 mins before the door opened. 

That's what I forgot to mention, the Bel-Air 5's and the Laney's! I was thinking either the Bel-Air's, Fear Pack 5's, Taxi's, and Gamma 3lab5's had the best chance at getting me my coveted Bred 1 lol. But I'll be happy if I get the one's I want for myself which are the Fear Pack 4's, Toro 4's, and Taxi 12's if there is no Bred 1 or Gamma Blue 11's (I'm kinda starting to feel the Gamma Blue 11 it isn't as bright as the 12's). I'm also hoping that me being a size 13 works to my advantage since it seems like the majority of men wear 9-12 the most.

That's what I forgot to mention, the Bel-Air 5's and the Laney's! I was thinking either the Bel-Air's, Fear Pack 5's, Taxi's, and Gamma 3lab5's had the best chance at getting me my coveted Bred 1 lol. But I'll be happy if I get the one's I want for myself which are the Fear Pack 4's, Toro 4's, and Taxi 12's if there is no Bred 1 or Gamma Blue 11's (I'm kinda starting to feel the Gamma Blue 11 it isn't as bright as the 12's). I'm also hoping that me being a size 13 works to my advantage since it seems like the majority of men wear 9-12 the most.
I'd be there forsure if they had the Bred 1s lol I still might come down tomorrow though, I'm too bored till I get back on campus next week 
laugh.gif
 wish they had those infrared 3labs though. I struck out everywhere online. 

Last edited:
I'd be there forsure if they had the Bred 1s lol I still might come down tomorrow though, I'm too bored till I get back on campus next week :lol:  wish they had those infrared 3labs though. I struck out everywhere online. 

If they had the Bred 1's in a size 13, I'd d definitely pass up the Taxi's on my list. They would go perfectly with my Chicago Bulls jersey and a Bulls fitted cap lol I mean the Taxi's are a classic, but the Bred 1's are even more of a classic to me being from Chicago, a Bulls fan, Michael Jordan fan, he embodies that black and red colorway haha. You should come out here as long as you don't wear a size 13, maybe you can cop the first 3lab5's and trade them to someone who's got the infrared 3lab5's or the Bred 1's in your size with everyone talking about those trade talks and what not.

Back
Top Bottom