Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Yeah they're are. I'm planing to black it out like that.
Not a bad idea, ive been meaning to get into the shoe customization game but haven't yet. Its not easy, but sure can be fun and have interesting results

nthat.gif
Jus started my day, got some well needed rest from being up since 415am yesterday trying to secure a 2nd pair, as im doing my usuall wake up ritual on the toilet i refreshed my gmail on my phone and i see a FNL Confirmation for my sz 10.5. I was Shocked and had to wipe the crust out my eyes n look again. The confirmation was sent at 137pm 8hrs later after the release. I thought i didnt get thru becuase every time i checked out i was getting CC error and i was paying with a debt card. No bots jus og fingerwork lol.. What a way to start the new year!! In my city Only 5 stores had them n they all did raffles. Thanks Shoe Gods!!! will post pics wen 2nd pair arrives. missed out on the bel airs u think its a good trade for these or even the Fear 5?
i would trade em for fear 5's in a heart beat.

these 3lab5's are everywhere.

the fears didnt even release online..

shoe palace is sketchy as hell..

they hold pairs for resellers, i also wouldnt be surprised if one of their workers or hell even their owners got paid to share the link early with some resellers..

they didnt even tweet out the original link they aint gonna post about a restock.

Last edited:
These lab5 are nowhere to be found in my local CL to try and purchase smh. Damn eBay is going in the 400 range. *sigh* the search shall continue....

:nthat: Jus started my day, got some well needed rest from being up since 415am yesterday trying to secure a 2nd pair, as im doing my usuall wake up ritual on the toilet i refreshed my gmail on my phone and i see a FNL Confirmation for my sz 10.5. I was Shocked and had to wipe the crust out my eyes n look again. The confirmation was sent at 137pm 8hrs later after the release. I thought i didnt get thru becuase every time i checked out i was getting CC error and i was paying with a debt card. No bots jus og fingerwork lol.. What a way to start the new year!! In my city Only 5 stores had them n they all did raffles. Thanks Shoe Gods!!! will post pics wen 2nd pair arrives. missed out on the bel airs u think its a good trade for these or even the Fear 5?

still think that people sleepin on these, and in a year or 2, gonna get mad cuz they missed out

but if im holding fear 5s, it would take 2 of these 3labs for me to even consider trading em.

Decided to take some Hi-Res pics of my 3Lab5's.  The quality and detail on these things are amazing in person.  Now hopefully I can find someone locally to find someone to trade for my size...

Back
Top Bottom