Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

i won two pair, one from FL and the other from FA.  feeling real lucky.

i don't think alot of people want these

I don't see these being impossible to grab compared with the bred 2013 1s, if it's any indicator the forum here is 13 pages compared to the 700 or so on the 1's forum, much less lurkers as well.

On the plus size, I see more room for legit cop to rock, less resell value since it's an expensive shoe and not as popular model.

UK retailers might come in very expensive due to currency exchange though

Disregard of course if they only produce 1k lol.

I personally think this will be way easier compared to bred 1's. 

dont let the post count fool you this will not be easy 

When FTL was doing tickets for these and the Breds hardly anyone was signing up for the 3Lab5 raffle .

woke  up and was the early bird yet again lol got 2 pairs 11.5 and a 14 feeling pretty damn good

I had to get the Bred 1s resale for double the price! Sold out within seconds here in the UK.

How come you all have to win a raffle to get a decent chance in buying these? We dont have a raffle or TLO in the UK we can just buy them online? I'm guessing the stock is very limited though.

Apologies if there is a UK forum somewhere i am new here.

I had to get the Bred 1s resale for double the price! Sold out within seconds here in the UK.

How come you all have to win a raffle to get a decent chance in buying these? We dont have a raffle or TLO in the UK we can just buy them online? I'm guessing the stock is very limited though.

Apologies if there is a UK forum somewhere i am new here.

we do raffles in the US because of the stupidity that goes on around releases now. People have been shot and killed over shoes.

2liuao9.jpg

Not Feelin The Camo But These Lookin Fresh On Feet

What is it with kicks on fire and the camo pants :lol:

I'm sure we all agree that we don't like the reselling system, but we all know these aren't a general release either. I'm not sure how many shoes go out to Australia especially on a limited release, but you can either pay $50 extra right now and guarantee a pair or leave it up to luck and battle the bots, which could leave you victorious or fail miserably like the Bred 1's selling out in like 10min I believe and then paying several hundreds more. I'm just putting it into perspective on what might or might not happen and what the end result may be for either decision. I'm sure a lot of people on the Bred 1 forum right now wish they would have paid the $200+ price tag instead of the $300-$400+ listed for at the current moment.
If I could find these for $300 I would glady buy them. No one is selling for that low.

I hope I can get a pair tomorrow morning. Been wanting these for a while and still salty AF from the Bred 1 release.

shoepalaces.com gonna crash when more than 10 people are on at once 
roll.gif
but i think the random time of when theyre dropping the 3labs will help

I hope I can get a pair tomorrow morning. Been wanting these for a while and still salty AF from the Bred 1 release.
Im there with you fam, but the way its looking with bots, shady employees, rigged raffles and rsvps and everything else Im hoping for this

once it goes live,  but preparing for this 

when they're sold out/in carts within 2.3 seconds of the release

Last edited:
Juss talked to someone today they sellin their guerenteed paor for $350 what yall think ? Im not jumping on it i rather try my chances online

Back
Top Bottom