Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Gamma 11s are the most overrated Jordans ever made. I suspect it's the whole "well they kinda look like Blackouts!" mentality. They will be available for a reasonable prices for years to come. Meanwhile these will be sought after in a few months, just watch.

Last edited:

Because most likely the Gamma 11 will restock.
GG...now u put me in a dilemma. Should I wait for restock or try to trade lol.
 if you dont really want these 3labs, you could possibly get trade plus cash on their end if you wait it out...the gamma 3labs are sellin for 350 plus, and these will b the same plus this an easier shoe to go wit fits...

Anyone with the previous 3lab5 kno how the cut? I'm hearing that they cut big because of the leather interior.

Ok I'm a lil late posting this but I did in fact receive a cb from 1/3 FTL spots where I pulled my raffle tix from and will have the 3lab5 Infrareds in hand tomorrow 
nthat.gif
 so after all is said and done I went 3-1 on the December AJ releases (i.e. Gamma 11 & 12 & 3lab Infras) which imo is not bad considering the circumstances and hype. Good luck to everyone else.

just got the call for 9.5s at Champs. they called both me and my girl. People definitely probably sleeping on these.
I think they are too, and IMO these are a lot fresher than the gamma 3Lab5. I will most likely try to cop these online at NDC. Didn't know champs we're selling these wouldn't hurt to call my champs to see if they get em

Seeing that most resellers have a full size run of these I'm sure these won't be too difficult to cop online tomorrow. The gamma 12s were a lucky pickup so I hope I can get these to satisfy my bred 1 denial lol. After that I'm done with New Jordan's till the 6s. Gonna start copping some older jays to round out my grail collection. Hoping to find a REAL pair of jams lol

3Lab5's on lock for tomorrow finally i can sleep in instead of waking up at 0500 for pt for a change

Last edited:
Hope I can get these on NDC or elsewhere online..  Seems every time I try for a limited release, the only site that isn't down when I click is NDC.

Sidenote:  Anybody have a general list or calendar of the releases that will be Twitter RSVP or is that something you just have to monitor twitter closely for?

It's a tough world trying to compete with bots & paid services to pick up sneakers as a solo venture...

I knewni should have got up and entered the raffle at my HOH but those zzzzz were callin me :/

But the way yall talkin maybe they didnt fill up the raffle spots n pairs will be left if i strike out online

I knewni should have got up and entered the raffle at my HOH but those zzzzz were callin me :/

But the way yall talkin maybe they didnt fill up the raffle spots n pairs will be left if i strike out online
i thought you stay winning online 

Cumberland the manager there plays no games 

won blk grapes

missed call on lebron hazel

so far this year i always go to them first 20 min from the job but def worth it  

Last edited:
Cumberland the manager there plays no games 

won blk grapes
missed call on lebron hazel

so far this year i always go to them first 20 min from the job but def worth it  
Man thats whats up. I was in cumberland on the 26th too, went to North Point on the 27th should have just stopped in

For some strange reason i dont think these are gonna be impossible

Back
Top Bottom