Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

just got the call for 9.5s at Champs. they called both me and my girl. People definitely probably sleeping on these.
grats J u be on the online warrior ish for a while 

:lol: thanks man. Feels good to win sometimes. I have to see these in person to see if I really like them. Did that with the Oregon foams I won in a raffle and fell in love.

Just got through online on the Nike store Australia website. Slowest checkout process ever but having got that confirmation email, I'm so happy!

by any chance, did you get two pairs??

i had my 11's in the cart then got all the way to checkout and it said 'out of stock'

man im so heated right now, considering i got to the end of the process

damn :/

by any chance, did you get two pairs??

i had my 11's in the cart then got all the way to checkout and it said 'out of stock'

man im so heated right now, considering i got to the end of the process

damn :/
1 pair...

I was worried bout the same thing. it took forever but finally went through. 

Unlucky for you

can anybody keep me updated with where else i might be able to get these, please... i gotta cop

yall think eastbay gonna be hard to cop these?

can anybody keep me updated with where else i might be able to get these, please... i gotta cop

yall think eastbay gonna be hard to cop these?
NikeStore online, Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, Eastbay, JimmyJazz

Probably NBAStore, and some others. 

Hard? I am not sure, but you might have to click "Add to Cart" constantly, and might have to wait a little while to check out. 

Last edited:
If retail is already $225 before tax, what resale gonna be...
lols probably around 350-400 I'm guessing for the first couple of weeks.

I got called into work early tomorrow so I doubt I'll be able to cop these unless Shoe Palace releases them before 8. Or if I order on my phone.

Last edited:

is it normally easy to cop from nike au.. ?
First time trying on a sort after shoe so couldn't really tell you.

From what i could see with previous releases last week for the xmas shoes they went pretty swiftly also

therefore i guess it all comes down to luck.

NikeStore online, Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, Eastbay, JimmyJazz

Probably NBAStore, and some others. 

Hard? I am not sure, but you might have to click "Add to Cart" constantly, and might have to wait a little while to check out. 
good looking out

gonna try my best to get a pair

had terrible luck lately, no bueno

:lol: thanks man. Feels good to win sometimes. I have to see these in person to see if I really like them. Did that with the Oregon foams I won in a raffle and fell in love.

It feels great knowing I won a pair as well, especially after I paid over retail for the Oreo 5's, struck out on the Taxi 12's, Gamma Blue 11's, and Bred 1's lol.

im gonna pray now that it wont be a pain in the *** to cop these online 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom