Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

So even if you are signed in you can get cart jacked? Or it is just some inventory issue where they allow more people to put into their cart but discover they are short?

Nah dude...they don't hold stock in your cart...an infinite number of people can add the shoes to their carts, but as checkouts complete, stock dwindles.

If they have, for example, 100 pairs...the first 100 people to check out get the shoes.

No one help the people asking for the Finish Line link...if they're too lazy to look it up themselves, then they're on their own for the kicks.

You can't help people who aren't willing to help themselves.

You can find the links yes

But how are ******* getting the ndc links and ordering before 8 on fnl?

I will PM you cause I am a nice person 

Could you please PM the Finish Line link? My little brother (21yrs old) wasn't able to win the raffle and I was so I feel bad since he's taking me to get my pair tomorrow at Foot Locker. If not, I understand that Bred 1 scenario wasn't cool at all.

I have the FL link. Make sure you don't click from NT or else you have to redirect through the affiliate link conversion which is literally a second delay. Paste it directly into the browser then refresh. Remove the affiliate junk at the end of the link. PM me. <snip> Help a n00b.

edit: offline now.. good luck all..

Last edited:
Ok so y'all can stop crying and begging for the FNL link ... The link is on their website and all you gotta do is click it and it will send you to the actual page for the shoes.

That's all the info I'm giving, go to finishline.com and start looking around, you have 7 hours 13 minutes to find it. If/when you find it you'll be sitting there like :x

And no PMs I won't be answering so please refrain

Last edited:
Originally Posted by rapcoz2134  

No one help the people asking for the Finish Line link...if they're too lazy to look it up themselves, then they're on their own for the kicks.

You can't help people who aren't willing to help themselves.
mean.gif

thanks walker and the others who PMed me!!!

I can build the link but can never figure out the product ID! What is the magic in that? PM me if you can!

Ok so y'all can stop crying and begging for the FNL link ... The link is on their website and all you gotta do is click it and it will send you to the actual page for the shoes.

That's all the info I'm giving, go to finishline.com and start looking around, you have 7 hours 13 minutes to find it. If/when you find it you'll be sitting there like
sick.gif

And no PMs I won't be answering so please refrain
just found the section on fnl where the links are, thanks for the inspiration to search. your avy has me stuck by the way 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom