Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Damn hype on this is bananas. Glad I got a pair. I'll post pics later. Good luck to everyone in the morning.

you never have ALL the knowledge.....

learn something new everyday!

Since i have my pair set for tomorrow imma try something FNL. Will let u know if works maybe we can help each other since u have the deceptions on ur side lol. But u might already be in the know with that....

I say ban all the ******** that say don't share the links! If you're all about yourself then you need to find somewhere else to self gloat! NT has always been about helping each other out long before you ******* came along and started giving yourselves a hand!

for once in your, obviously greedy, life.....GROW UP!

even with the link MOST people have ZERO chance on FNL due to the new "circumstances"

learn to help out and not be the weirdo in the office hoggin the stapler and the cold cuts drawer....
Stop it. People should stop being lazy and go thru the thread to find it. This thread isn't even 30 pages yet. It'll take u guys 5 minutes

Since i have my pair set for tomorrow imma try something FNL. Will let u know if works maybe we can help each other since u have the deceptions on ur side lol. But u might already be in the know with that....

I say ban all the ******** that say don't share the links! If you're all about yourself then you need to find somewhere else to self gloat! NT has always been about helping each other out long before you ******* came along and started giving yourselves a hand!
OG STATUS!!!

Is there a link still for FNL? Please PM me
nerd.gif
, much appreciated.
DONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop it. People should stop being lazy and go thru the thread to find it. This thread isn't even 30 pages yet. It'll take u guys 5 minutes

Yea its not spoon feeding lurkers or noobs its 30 pages half yall going to get spa timers n e way share the link. It ain't bred 1's bad aka "game of thrones"

Yea share and help with releases like these its not like you have a 1000 people lurking al la bred 1's. Noobs hell even i can build a rep by sharing gen knowlege

Not sure how I feel about this shoe. 

Some pics I think they're fire, other pics I'm like meh. 

Prolly gonna be up like the rest of y'all trying to cop
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Much appreciated fellas, repped. I thought it was an early live link though :lol:...When should I expect that to go live? :nerd:

Kudos to those who are actually helping everyone out, I tip my hat off to you good people. That's what NT is about!

Just look at the OG Infrared!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Much appreciated fellas, repped. I thought it was an early live link though :lol:...When should I expect that to go live? :nerd:

Kudos to those who are actually helping everyone out, I tip my hat off to you good people. That's what NT is about!

Links go live at 8 but be advise FNL links can ho early. Example gamma 12's so start refreshing around 7:45 est

Back
Top Bottom