Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Man these were gone with the quickness. I was able to snag a Size 10 from NDC. Congrats to all that copped and GL to everyone looking for a pair!

Transaction could not be authorized on FNL like 3 times. First time that's ever happened to me. I'm calling it quits, not trying to have all these pending charges on my account.
same **** kept happening to me had it in my cart at least 4 different times and cud not authorize or gave some bs about couldnt pay tax through paypal which ive never seen before, and now its completely crashed

sounds like alot of people in here got 10.5 from finishline. i feel cancellation emails going out

somebody should post about FNLs issues in the first post of every Jordan thread

meanwhile I'm here on Fulton waiting for this Damn hoh to open up

Origin link doesnt have free shipping, but the mobile one does.
mean.gif
mobile charges $5 during checkout for me. And its strange that it accepts coupon...on a jordan release

For anyone who had funds tied up by FNL's system you can call and have one of their agents call your financial institution and have the funds manually released. Otherwise it can take a while. Last time this happened they had $1100 tied up in my paypal account for a week and a half. 

When it came down to it it was coupon code or die for me 240-250 for some 5s sounds like resell to me.

Quick tip w/ FNL...

I know it's been mentioned before, and you DO run the risk (if you don't shop @ FNL regularly) being stuck w/ a GC, but gift card payments REALLY are the way to go.

I haven't missed a release online w/ them since I can remember when using the GC method.  I was able to pick up the Bred 1s last Sat w/ them.  Today, casually tried to pick these up with both my PP and CC...both could not be authorized, and both have plenty of funds to process my order.  I've NEVER been able to use any card w/ them.

If you REALLY want a specific release from FNL, I'd suggest using a gift card.  

Well I had fun messing with the Finish Line checkout system
roll.gif

Obviously a FLAW that has not been fixed in years. If you tell them about the issue, all they will say is to contact your CC provider or buy some gift cards for future purchases

If Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs, or Footaction do not tweet and say your size os sold out then do not give up clicking add to cart. Took me nearly an hour for Bel-Airs and 40 minutes for the 1s Saturday.

If they do send the tweet then Im sorry yeah u missed out

BUT

Dont forget NBA store (which is like JJ but without the crashing)

Well i think they got em...?

Last edited:

mannn, check this

i tried copping from finishline.. got ALL the way to the end, and it said there was a problem with 'payment' ?

so im trippin', and give up after about 3 go's to get the size 11

THEN, i check my credit card online balance - and theres moneyy missing from my account.. about 440ish, but i cant see the transaction summary cos its too soon.. 

WTF is up, anyone expirienced this?
any insight would be dope right now

Fun update with FNL: 2 identical charges on my card, only ordered 1 pair. Called them up, they said call back in 2 hours. Really wish I could've copped through NDC, never had to deal with FNL before and already having issues with it. No reason your payment system should be this sketchy.

UPDATE: Issue resolved about ~30 minutes later. If you see duplicate pending charges, check your account/card periodically.

Last edited:
FNL just doesn't make any sense to me.

Created a brand new account just for this release and still had the processing/CC error.

Created another brand new account and tried a different CC and same error.

So then, I use my old account, try 2 different cards, same error.

Finally, I checked out with paypal where shipping address & billing address had different names & different phone number & address was abbreviated differently, but the Paypal method with inconsistent information decides to work?

sick.gif

smh was all good till the CC error popped up.  FNL needs to fix this. was trying to get another to use as a trade but guess not. will pick up my pair from my HOH when they open..

I went to the FNL link they sent and it went to the matching clothes. No shoes to be found anywhere. I was on their site for 10 minutes in the beginning. Kept refreshing and refreshing, opening new windows and clicking the link each time. Nothing. Then site maintenance came up then the 30 second countdown. I cant stand FNL for new releases. Ridiculous.

Struck out everywhere else too. No luck on NDC because of the wait screen. Ever since they went to that I strike out.

Back
Top Bottom