Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Quick tip w/ FNL...

I know it's been mentioned before, and you DO run the risk (if you don't shop @ FNL regularly) being stuck w/ a GC, but gift card payments REALLY are the way to go.

I haven't missed a release online w/ them since I can remember when using the GC method.  I was able to pick up the Bred 1s last Sat w/ them.  Today, casually tried to pick these up with both my PP and CC...both could not be authorized, and both have plenty of funds to process my order.  I've NEVER been able to use any card w/ them.

If you REALLY want a specific release from FNL, I'd suggest using a gift card.  
only $100 gift cards available? do you just purchase 2 or 3 $100 gift cards (depending on release) and then enter both when checking out?

Fun update with FNL: 2 identical charges on my card, only ordered 1 pair. Called them up, they said call back in 2 hours. Really wish I could've copped through NDC, never had to deal with FNL before and already having issues with it. No reason your payment system should be this sketchy.

They're just pending charges. They will go away.

I refreshed the FNL link @ 4:57 am and they were already up, however, I wasn't able to checkout til 5:07 am after several attempts to checkout.

I don't understand how I got through with the 11's and 5's, but struck out on Bred 1's across the board. Maybe everybody broke after 12's, 11's, 1's, and Foams :rolleyes

before you speak check the dates that was purchased. (bottom right corner) salty ***. obviously it was a image typo corrected.

UPDATE: FNL fixed the other "duplicate" charge automatically. For those of you with two charges from FNL, it should automatically be resolved, check your account. This was a relatively fast fix, say ~30min after I placed the order.

SO I GUESS THAT RUMOR ABOUT THESE BEING "SUPER LIMITED" WAS WRONG...:lol:

THIS WAS PROBABLY THE EASIEST RELEASE IN A WHILE...

got through on FNL and FTL

FNL i had in cart at 7:58 - took me 10 min to checkout... Splash, Crash, Splash, Crash, finally got through on Paypal

FTL - easy add then crash city! FTL removed from cart! I Re-added, checked out all the way....

Damn FNL is my go to site for Jordan releases. Feel like I'm the only one who has no problems with them
This was the first time i've had an issue with them processing the payment.  I hope I don't have problems from here on out as a result

I wonder how these FNL orders are getting payment errors through PayPal with inconsistent and consistent information? FNL definitely needs to have a look at their payment processing.

I've never had issues with FNL orders by the way, checking out as a guest or through my account using PayPal.
FNL is huge on  having consistent information. they will cancel an order just bcuz the address you want your confirmation to go to is diff from the address on your paypal acct. 
tired.gif

I've bought shoes from FNL all year using my debit card and never had the payment issues until today. I was able to get one pair but it took me a couple tries to check out. It's usually a smooth transaction once I'm able to add a pair in my cart but not for this release.

Quick tip w/ FNL...

I know it's been mentioned before, and you DO run the risk (if you don't shop @ FNL regularly) being stuck w/ a GC, but gift card payments REALLY are the way to go.

I haven't missed a release online w/ them since I can remember when using the GC method.  I was able to pick up the Bred 1s last Sat w/ them.  Today, casually tried to pick these up with both my PP and CC...both could not be authorized, and both have plenty of funds to process my order.  I've NEVER been able to use any card w/ them.

If you REALLY want a specific release from FNL, I'd suggest using a gift card.  
only happened to me in the gamma 11 release. really weird...

In-store they go to $250

that's how i ordered 6 pairs today.
gift cards is the beast that slays FNL. 

That plus backdoor and your good on FNL if you have Gift cards dont even need backdoor just mobile and plus credit card is cash money 
pimp.gif

FML Juar got off the phone with FNL and out of the 3 pending charges I have none of them will go through...IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!

They said that ONLY for Jordan releases do your shipping and billing addresses have to match on the card. You can change it after the order is processed, but I bet that was the reason a few of us got the payment can't be processed screen and pending cc charges.

Did I say how PISSED I am...I got all 3 releases this month, but this is the only one that I really wanted...and struck out.
mad.gif

FNL is quick to kill all the backdoor links and the free shipping glitch but refuse to do anything about their payment processing system...

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom