Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Hella pages back in this thread, I read something about shoepalace .com having a release today at a random time. Anyone know more about that? Might be our last hope for us folks who struck out.

But why did finishline tweet out a link that went no where????? LOL

Thank you! I thought it was just me. Plus the other link that was posted yesterday went to a down for maintenance page and then to socks! I couldn't find the shoes for over 20 min until someone posted the link again. Also, when ndc first tweeted the link, it went to an empty product page. I had to close out amd retry....by that time all I got was the wheel of "by prayer, luck or bot" only

I'm hoping to trade these for Bred 1's so hopefully I can find someone to trade with. I've been so mad about missing the Bred and Foams back to back I'm glad I finally got through on a release

Me too. I was able to get through on these but I really want Bred 1's instead.

yea backdoor is getting pretty bad because FNL keeps crashing and not going to SPA like the gamma 12's

well im done till all star weekend 

1 per customer lml, it's gonna get canceled. Those who ordered 5 from fnl, it's gonna get canceled. Or you will get blocked. Happened to me after bred 11's, got 3.

Last edited:
got a confirmation e-mail, but just wanted to make sure I was smooth sailing because my billing info & shipping info didnt match, so I called FNL.

it seems like we're getting fed diff info but FYI: the rep that I just spoke with on the phone told me that the processing / CC error seems to only happen with these really heavy-traffic releases, so if this is true, then it's not your CC or shipping/billing info that is causing the problem.

This may have some truth to it because I've never faced this problem or heard of people having these problems when buying **** like socks, shirts, or sweats.

for those that didnt get a pair dont worry you still got shoe palace tomorrow online.
That site is going explode 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom