Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Fibishline dicked me so many times on checkout my credit card company called to make sure it wasn't fraud.

If you managed to get my SIZE 10 , enjoy it...

That site is going explode 
laugh.gif
yeah and they claim on twitter that they can catch bots... will see how much of that is true.

Was able to cop two pairs on FNL first pair didnt put in anything for a coupon code. 2nd i decided to use. 20SVNGS and it worked. Called FNL and gave them this code for my other pair and they applied it. Just a heads up if your trying to save a lil cash.
called for my order lady said nah these are excluded blah blah  said can you just try she wasnt having it 

Well looks like its eBay for me. Struck out everywhere else. May have to sell my size 12 Gammas to get these.

I would gladly trade these for bred 1s. Need to double up on those.

Champs and FTL are apparently selling pairs that aren't picked up via raffle by 2PM, and Shiekh will be doing the same. I'd checked out the local mall or call around that time.

did anyone even get through on footaction or champs?? lol.

hell no i was getting error after error on that ish. FNL i was on first before launch and set my info before hand and i got through the check out with no errors. I hope its not cancelled. i even paid for the next day shipping. Im not reselling these im wearing them as soon as they land at my door lol.

This is what I was getting all day. And I also have 2 pages full of authorized charge on my bank account. FML FNL
thats actually a different error then what people in here are getting. that error says you dont have enough in your account for the shoes. 

people in here are getting a payment invalid error i believe.

Back
Top Bottom