Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I'm assuming that you were referring to me, I'm about a month or so new to the site and I'm n l the familiar with everything so I just went with what you said no questions asked lol.

yeah, Just keep in mind that someone can be a douche and call and cancel your order.

But they would still need all your info to get a hold of that.

Congrats using the $20 winner cirlce rewards too.

Some orders may be cancelled, but in the past, FNL has had a habit of "last in-first out" with processing their orders. So it may be the first ones submitted that get cancelled.
This seems true, order 2 pairs of the last 3lab5's and my late order got shipped and early order got cancelled.

how did you get a 20 off discount???

Can you edit your post and delete my first picture please? Someone else mentioned that I should remove it and so I did on mine. But, I just used a $20 off coupon code, without any rush or anything I did a Google search for finish line coupons and found that one and it worked!

If you call FNL you will hear everything that I said previously in the greeting, obviously there are tons of people complaining about the billing issue...

I also found out, I could have avoided all of this Tom Foolery. THEY WERE TAKING PHONE ORDERS ON THIS RELEASE!!!
sick.gif

Pisses me off even more...
mad.gif

FNL really pissed me off this AM - everytime I'd go to check out I'd get some customer service splash page, not the timer - spent 15 mins trying to checkout and never could get through the whole process because the site kept crashing and then my size sold out. Anyone else have this problem?

Can you edit your post and delete my first picture please? Someone else mentioned that I should remove it and so I did on mine. But, I just used a $20 off coupon code, without any rush or anything I did a Google search for finish line coupons and found that one and it worked!
Edited my post. Just dont post anything with your order number in the future though. Good thinking on trying a coupon code, I was just trying to get in and out as soon as possible so I didnt think of that.

With the help with the link and refreshing before 0800, shoes were available for me to add to cart. Unfortunately, I got hit with them notorious checkout errors. BIG S/O to the few that was generous enough to provide and explain the so-called early links. Glad to know we still got ppl in this community helping out other members. God bless and congrats to those that got pairs.
same **** happened to me.. got through after about 15 minutes of putting in shipping and cc info.

FNL checkout system is the worst. 

these dudes in these groups and on twitter that post their order pages, talking about i got this shoe coming to me any offers  
mean.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if there was an early link for NDC like the BREDS they were sold out before I even got transferred to the page from the twitter link..with a grabber! SMFH.
Twitter link grabbers are obsolete, I get text notifications on my phone faster than those things. Not to mention how buggy they are with grabbing the wrong links

Some orders may be cancelled, but in the past, FNL has had a habit of "last in-first out" with processing their orders. So it may be the first ones submitted that get cancelled.
Why would they do that I checked out and got email confirmation at 8:05 est, should i be worried?

Was able to cop two pairs on FNL first pair didnt put in anything for a coupon code. 2nd i decided to use. 20SVNGS and it worked. Called FNL and gave them this code for my other pair and they applied it. Just a heads up if your trying to save a lil cash.

I called FNL and they didn't let me use that 20SVNGS code. Said there's no code allowed on Jordans. Oh well. I just used a $20 rewards.

Why would they do that I checked out and got email confirmation at 8:05 est, should i be worried?

I wouldn't worry just yet. I think FNL had fixed their issues in overselling shoes like they did previously.

Just wait until you receive a shipping confirmation which it might be later today or early Thursday.

You can also track your order in the FNL website. Mine still says processing.

Edited my post. Just dont post anything with your order number in the future though. Good thinking on trying a coupon code, I was just trying to get in and out as soon as possible so I didnt think of that.

Thanks man I really appreciate it, I didn't know that putting out my confirmation number could affect me since I'm new, but thankfully this other NT'er was nice enough to point it out. I'm learning on the fly, I didn't even know people couldn't use coupon codes and a lot of the things I'm reading. I already had been signed in with all my info up to date and then I was like "I wonder if there's any coupons available online" and thats when I found that $20 off I believe. I'm blessed that I didn't get cart jacked, next time I have to be smarter and just try to get in and out or have my WC coupons on hand (didn't use any of mine). I've heard people that were able to call right away and have a coupon code added to their order, maybe you can try that? Saving money is always a good thing lol.

I called FNL and they didn't let me use that 20SVNGS code. Said there's no code allowed on Jordans. Oh well. I just used a $20 rewards.

The code I used was "20rtm" I believe, I just did a Google search and found it, which happened to thankfully work and didn't have to use any of my WC booklet coupons I got in the mail the other day.

Back
Top Bottom