Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Can anyone that successfully used 20RMN or 20SVNGS shoot me a PM with a screenshot of their order summary? Identifying info blurred out ofc.

only been cancelled once by FNL, for some infrared hyperfuse 90s. I've ordered alot of shoes from there this year

Everybody can call finishline and ask the associate to take $20 off with the coupon 20HLDY100  IT WORKS.  Worst case you get a bad customer service rep just try again.  I got a nice gentleman and he immediately took off the shipping cost and the 20 dollars off he just put me on hold for 2 minutes 

I'm assuming that you were referring to me, I'm about a month or so new to the site and I'm n l the familiar with everything so I just went with what you said no questions asked lol.

yeah, Just keep in mind that someone can be a douche and call and cancel your order.

But they would still need all your info to get a hold of that.

Congrats using the $20 winner cirlce rewards too.

Thanks for pointing that out and helping me, hopefully everyone is fair and understands its a rookie mistake on my part out of joy and happiness after striking out Saturday on the Bred 1's. I didn't use any of my personal WC codes, coupons, or whatever that booklet you get in the mail is called. I just did a quick Google search and was blessed enough to not be cart jacked, another rookie mistake I need to remember for future reference.

So no one else had the issue on Finishline where they could add to cart but when they went to checkout the page went to some customer service splash page? I had this all morning with Finishline 
mean.gif

So no one else had the issue on Finishline where they could add to cart but when they went to checkout the page went to some customer service splash page? I had this all morning with Finishline 
mean.gif
Had that issue.  Tried to get a pair for a friend.  Was able to add to cart early.  Went to check out with Paypal, got the spinning wheel telling me it was processing and then it jumped to the service page.

Wth would u post your order page anyway...stupid

I'm new to NT and any shoe related website, since it didn't have any important info on their I didn't think anything of it until someone was nice enough to mention it. Sorry for being stupid, but I didn't think anyone would go put of their way to cancel another person's order, thank you for pointing out my stupidity though. Rookie mistake.

mean.gif
I had this happen to me. 1 tab went back to checkout process while another tab when to 30 sec. page and stayed there.

mean.gif
Yea i had that all morning, got through after 15 minutes. 

Hope you got yours. 

Back
Top Bottom