Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Start your own website then bruh. Keeping links secret only benefits the few that are part of the PM group.
I meant to say maybe make it so you must be a member with some posts to read certain threads. Just an idea not trying to disrespect this site. It's tough to get releases no matter how you do it though so it is what it is. Glad I got my pair today 8)

I didn't even want these, managed to get a 2 pairs online....theyre kinda growing on me since I seen the inside was leather and they look high quality.  Does anyone know how many of these were made?

I think it was for eveyone that had the same link that it allowed them the access "add to cart" before 8am. It allowed me to do that but could not check out or do anything until 8am. Giving me the website was down and under maintenance but was able to get by it. Took a while but was successful.

i just said i had the link how didnt i do my "hw" -__-
I wasnt calling you homie my bad if it came off that way. 

I was referring to your part about messing up other people's chances of copping.

Hope you can find a pair for yourself, happy new years dood.

Got cart jacked by Jimmy jazz and follow both when it went live. Then the mobile link kept saying payment error. Same card is used for my gamma s. Just like prince fielder in the playoffs keep striking out but don't really care. On to the next one. At least it won't have to hear wifey.*****ing about saving money for the baby's nursery

Just a thought, i see some of us used the FNL mobile site to check out. Has anyone ever tried the mobile NDC (or any other sites mobile page) site from their computer and been successful?

These are truly limited compared to like bel airs, black grapes, gamma 11s, etc but it doesn't seem like it cause the demand is so low and half of the pairs bought end up going right back on the market. This is a shoe that you hold onto with its value peaking a couple years later

This is a shoe that you hold onto with its value peaking a couple years later

But yet you have this shoe already up for sale. lol
WELL DAMN NO MERCY ON DUDE (Them sigs be catching dudes slipping all the time tho..)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon man. These are on another level than the gammas. If you truly love the gammas then they should add money on top. Don't do a straight up trade

I agree, Gamma 11's were produced at a much higher number. They were sold everywhere.

Anyone know the production number on these? Seems like there was less of these made vs the BRED 1's.

yea, this may not carry much weight coming from me (since i have both the 3labs and the gamma 11s.  but i wouldn't give up these for the gamma 11s.  the gamma 11s are clean as heck tho, i will admit. but, i dunno...

however, if you're really feeling the gammas and not these as much, pull the trigger!

Thanks for the tips.

you people need to stop posting all this info....you do know anyone in the world can read this and then you'll be screwed out of your pair once a million people learn all the tricks of the trade.
bet.

It aint that serious breh, I ain't tripping if I don't get a pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom