Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

because maybe I can resell them for a profit or trade them for something I actually wanted....believe me I don't like doing this but if every single site played my *** for the bred 1's and I wanted them more than anything this year....and now have to resort to running around for trades or people selling them for $400 then I will do it too.  
Plus I heard these are very limited.  I've been reading this site for years and people cheat their way into getting pairs of kicks they have no business owning, showing off about copping a pair posting pics thinking their cool, it makes me madder than you.
about to get flamed from all types of people on here lmao

because maybe I can resell them for a profit or trade them for something I actually wanted....believe me I don't like doing this but if every single site played my *** for the bred 1's and I wanted them more than anything this year....and now have to resort to running around for trades or people selling them for $400 then I will do it too.  

Plus I heard these are very limited.  I've been reading this site for years and people cheat their way into getting pairs of kicks they have no business owning, showing off about copping a pair posting pics thinking their cool, it makes me madder than you.
Professional lurker.

Plus I heard these are very limited.  I've been reading this site for years and people cheat their way into getting pairs of kicks they have no business owning, showing off about copping a pair posting pics thinking their cool, it makes me madder than you. [ATTACHMENT=5375]image.jpg (1,547k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Lmao 

@chicagoguy5my bad man I wasnt callin u stupid directly i said it because some people do it 2 brag because they see other people striking out which is f'd up but I wasnt callin u stupid...like u sed it was jus a rookie mistake

Last edited:

roll.gif

Don't feed the troll.

I LOLed hard at the girl gettin part.. pretty sure most people on here buy these shoes cuz they like em, not to impress the female population that knows nothing about sneakers.

thats what happens when someone speaks their mind and the truth, happened to Jesus, MLK, Ghandi, and many others. I don't bite my tongue for anyone, especially some fake sneaker heads who think shoes will help them get girls.
Damn bruh that's some nice trolling you're doing here.

My bad im not calling u stupid directly its jus some people do it 2 brag when they see other people striking out which is f'd up...but its cool bruh like u said rookie mistake

I have to say that having these in hand, the quality is AMAZING! Almost like a BIN 5 type of quality. Not saying that to add any hype at all just giving my honest opinion. Hope everyone that wanted got a pair.

Last edited:
Called my local HOH to see if they had plans for unclaimed pairs... For once they actually answered the phone over there and dude gave me serious attitude.

"Sold out bro - that means we have zero pairs. So no you can't come get unclaimed pairs.  Do you know what sold out means?"

This is the same HOH I don't trust with raffles, then again can you trust any of them?  What HOH manager isn't trying to get a bit extra added to his bottom line by selling a couple on the side and hooking up his homies, the employees and their homies?

Anybody have history of winning any raffles or good customer service at the Scottsdale, AZ HOH?

I have to say that having these in hand, the quality is AMAZING! Almost like a BIN 5 type of quality. Not saying to add any hype at all just giving my honest opinion. Hope every that wanted got a pair.
good to hear all the bins quality were nasty my fav the 13s . Bout a go get mine in an hour can't wait to see quality

This shoe is ****** amazing in person. Dope quality and colorway. Glad I had a 12 ocklock pickup time. Shoe is definitely underrated.

I have to say that having these in hand, the quality is AMAZING! Almost like a BIN 5 type of quality. Not saying that to add any hype at all just giving my honest opinion. Hope everyone that wanted got a pair.

It's true. The quality on these are amazing. Glad I got to double up.

Back
Top Bottom