Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I also had an extra order slip in on FNL. I tried to order my first pair and kept getting the site is down for maintenance page. I got all the way to submit order, hit submit and got the maintenance page several times. No order confirmation either on that order. This was 5-10 minutes before 8 am EST. Oh well, an extra pair won't hurt. If the quality of these are as nice as the first 3Lab5's, I'm sure most people (including me) will be happy.

Same here. At checkout it said estimated delivery date was 01/03. They need to get them out asap then
I'm not expecting them until Monday or Tuesday.  On UPS' site it says that they are closed tomorrow, and UPS doesn't deliver Saturdays unless you pay extra. 

Shouldve been limited to 1-2 pairs per person, we probably all wouldve gotten a pair.

FNL limits are a joke like i say "FNL does what the Heck they Please" with that said i have 5 or six orders to the same address under same WC. All you have to do is multi tab and check out mad sizes actually easier just to add sizes to your wish list and just keep adding to cart from there. Backdoor link combine with that multi pair. I copped 2 more pair under same WC and address. Recommend different payment tho... Like gift card (personal fav), PP,and credit card...

Has this thread figured out all the elements on the tissue paper? I figured out most, but there's a few that I don't get, like the XIII's...Should I just search the thread?

2 - It - Italian Leather
2 - L - ??

3 - Ei - Elephant print

4 - S - ??
4 - K - ??

5 - Re - Reflective material

11 - Cf - Carbon fiber
11 - Pl - Patent leather

13 - SM - ??

15 - W - Weaved upper (?)

20 - Ls - Laser stitch

Last edited:
does the size for Element 3lab5 series fit the same as the oreo/laney and non 3lab5? or do they feel roomier?

chicagoguy5 chicagoguy5 my bad man I wasnt callin u stupid directly i said it because some people do it 2 brag because they see other people striking out which is f'd up but I wasnt callin u stupid...like u sed it was jus a rookie mistake

I definitely don't do anything to get attention or get anyone intentionally mad, it's not my style and thats why I don't get shoes that are all bright and colorful cause I'm a calm and laid back kind of guy. Now that I know someone is able to cancel my order, I'll definitely only post pics of what I cop if anything. I thought my personal info is all I had to worry about hiding. Thanks for clearing it up though and throwing some knowledge my way, I really appreciate it.

I'm not expecting them until Monday or Tuesday.  On UPS' site it says that they are closed tomorrow, and UPS doesn't deliver Saturdays unless you pay extra. 

Not 100%, but I think 2day and next day ship via FedEx. Either way nike should of shipped by now

Shouldve been limited to 1-2 pairs per person, we probably all wouldve gotten a pair.
it was limited to 1 pair per person.
I still got 6 on one account.

FNL just doesn't have the infrastructure to check every other.

If they can't process a payment or account for tax, you think they're advanced enough to review every order for multiples?

Has this thread figured out all the elements on the tissue paper? I figured out most, but there's a few that I don't get, like the XIII's...Should I just search the thread?

2 - It - Italian Leather
2 - L - ??

3 - Ei - Elephant print

4 - S - ??
4 - K - ??

11 - Cf - Carbon fiber
11 - Pl - Patent leather

13 - SM - ??

20 - Ls - Laser stitch
I'm guessing the L in 2 is Leather, It being Italian.

Last edited:
Last edited:
crazy how hype built up for this shoe. been eyeing the thread since it came out and it only had like 9 pages. come release day it shoots up to 60... 

That's how I felt, being here from practically the beginning when it was 4 or 5 pages (not sure exactly) but I remember on page 9 telling people that they shouldn't be too worried since it was a black based shoe and not so colorful, plus the 9 pages right before release day probably meant no one was interested. Boy was I wrong lol.

That's how I felt, being here from practically the beginning when it was 4 or 5 pages (not sure exactly) but I remember on page 9 telling people that they shouldn't be too worried since it was a black based shoe and not so colorful, plus the 9 pages right before release day probably meant no one was interested. Boy was I wrong lol.
roll.gif

Yea I usually half down but wasn't sure with the leather lining but I was able to order my half size down through courtside sneakers so I cancelled my 10.5 finishline order. I purchased them in a panic even though they are half size too big cuz I didn't want to miss out. Would have just double socked it in these joints. But I cancelled cuz I'm not gonna go through the hassle of reselling for a 50-75 buck profit after shipping and fees if any. Yea I paid $290 shippedfrom courtside sneakers , Canadians overcharging, but it's worth it for my size and better than resell prices.

So if I may ask, what is your size, I'm not sure if you meant that 10.5 is a half size too big so you ordered the correct size somewhere else or you didn't go through with the 10.5 from finishline because you were scared you'd be left with nothing?

2 - It - Italian Leather
2 - L - ??

3 - Ei - Elephant print

4 - S - ??
4 - K - ??

11 - Cf - Carbon fiber
11 - Pl - Patent leather

13 - SM - ??

20 - Ls - Laser stitch
. Was tryng to figure this out