Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I guess its Flightclub for these if reseller prices aren't crazy.
JJ screwed me over.
Def wanted these lols.

I'm not sure if someone already told you or if someone will get mad for me sayin this but shoepalace.com is supposed to do their release tonight at 12am I believe. Their website says that on the first they're carrying Jordan brand and I can personally vouch by saying I saw the ad for these on their site yesterday and about an hour or so ago.

I'm not sure if someone already told you or if someone will get mad for me sayin this but shoepalace.com is supposed to do their release tonight at 12am I believe. Their website says that on the first they're carrying Jordan brand and I can personally vouch by saying I saw the ad for these on their site yesterday and about an hour or so ago.

Really wished finishline would stop this rejecting credit cards. really wanted these and had them in cart, they just didnt allow me to checkout.

By credit cards do you mean debit cards as well or strictly credit cards? I used my visa debit card to pay for these.

Really wished finishline would stop this rejecting credit cards. really wanted these and had them in cart, they just didnt allow me to checkout.

By credit cards do you mean debit cards as well or strictly credit cards? I used my visa debit card to pay for these.

Any payment method.
I had visa MasterCard Amex and Paypal all fail on Finishline for the gamma xi

Besides the OP that had success with a FNL coupon applied, has anyone else had luck?

I got shot downed twice.

Am I the OP? I'm starting to feel kind of special that I really lucked out in many ways on these shoes with my technique lol

Paypal payment failed multiple times before  it went through....

Any payment method.
Clear your cache? My friend got two pairs of gamma xi at finish line and had no problems. He was LATE too. He spent a good 30 min on NDS then sneaked in FNL and bought one for him and another for his brother.

I didn't have any issues this morning with amex, visa, and paypal this morning.

I don't really see a whole lot of people say they copped a pair from NDC or FTL/Champs/EB/FA today. I lasted about 3-4 minutes on NDC trying to add the shoe to the cart. The Footlocker group must have had 2 size runs of the shoe because it sold out really fast and I had my software running on all of the sites.. I have a feeling that Nike/ Footlocker set a aside a number of these for all the grand openings of the HoH that they will have in quarter one and two of this year. Near where I live there will be 3 locations opening up in a 4 month span. HOH seems like they are expanding fast.

Actually you got a point, everyone has the tomorrow they probably will drop down, but the time is pretty much anyone's guess. It seems like ShoePalace may try to get back at EST releases by implementing their time zone. I saw a bunch of listings that I can't find today and yesterday along with the 3lab5's I saw a listing for the GMP going for $350. So, I can't wait until whatever JB shoes go live on ShoePalace. I may just stay up and keep refreshing the 3lab5 link until I know everything is live and hopefully I have time to pick and choose. Either way, I'm really happy because today I found out that this store I've never heard of called "Villa" will be opening two stores this upcoming weekend and they'll be restocking everything I missed out on in 2013, from the Taxi 12's to the Fear Pack 4's. But if ShoePalace does have a GMP for $350 in my size they'll make my decision making a little more difficult lol.

The Infrareds are so hard on feet....

the comfort is amazing....

I don't really see a whole lot of people say they copped a pair from NDC or FTL/Champs/EB/FA today. I lasted about 3-4 minutes on NDC trying to add the shoe to the cart. The Footlocker group must have had 2 size runs of the shoe because it sold out really fast and I had my software running on all of the sites.. I have a feeling that Nike/ Footlocker set a aside a number of these for all the grand openings of the HoH that they will have in quarter one and two of this year. Near where I live there will be 3 locations opening up in a 4 month span. HOH seems like they are expanding fast.

I copped off of FTL. I just keep clicking and boom. Got a message saying that this release is limited to 1 pair per customer. That's when I realized I had them in my cart. But it still took a lot more refreshing and trying to get to the cart because the site keep crashing. Then after I finally got to the timer to wait to get to my cart, my PC switched wifi connections and kicked me off. So I jump on my macbook (Apple > Microsoft) and got back to the timer, luckily the timer was still ticking in the same spot, so I finally got to the cart, and waa laa magic.

No bots. True story

2013 Holiday Pick Ups:

3lab5 Gamma - FTL
Gamma 11 - NDC
Gamma 12 -NDC (first TLO cop ever for me)
3lab5 Infrared -FTL

Oh and Laney 5s and Taxi 12s on NDC. I had a nice holiday, struck out a lot but hey, can't get em all manually. I refuse to use a bot. I have to much integrity.

Goodluck to all that don't use bots next year. May the shoe gods be with you.

Happy New Year NT Fam. Thanks for having me. Shout out to all the people who have posted things that have helped me . I will be sure to rep everyone that posts useful info going forward.

ICE

Any payment method.

That's crazy, I've never had a debit card being rejected as long as I bad sufficient funds and everything matched up right from the Billing and Shipping address. Hopefully I never run into that issue though. The only problem I did have was with Sears using PayPal for the first time. I've used PayPal plenty of times but I recently started noticing retailers offering to checkout with PayPal so I tried it and the purchase never went through until I called Sears and told them about my purchase and then used my debit card (the same primary card on PayPal) and it all went smoothly afterwards. I may have done something wrong, I'm not sure lol

I will now try to apply coupons every release lol

The only thing I can tell you is that you should try it, but learn from my possible mistake, people are always talking about being cart jacked and I'm sure it's a very real issue. So, have a list of codes already opened so all you do is copy and paste. When I was checking out I Googled coupons and found one, but I could have gotten cart jacked. So try the coupon codes, but have a list on like Microsoft Word that you can choose from lol.

Not cool.

I passed on sz12 toro iv with the employee telling me to sell em to get my 13

Got my 13 later on ftl.

The shoe gods are real.

And u stole my sz13

Last edited by a moderator:
And u stole my sz13
no i did.....
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom