Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

They said they won't have any
link? they are making a big deal out of the Jordan Brand releasing tomorrow. They also been saying on twitter like crazy one per customer for restocks.

I also talked to them on the phone Monday,

Dude was like get ready to click Wednesday morning lols.

Last edited:
Oh great, Please don't let this be true! I want a smooth FNL (smooth in my opinion against bots and whatnot)
Had my size in my cart then JJ is like sorry sold out. ******g slow *** load page took 5 mins and I got cartjacked

So really? SP isn't any better. Oh boy.

I have copped the most in all my time doing J's from FNL. It has always been the easiest and most fair process even with the SPA issues. I also have called their customer care and they have a really good crew over there. There have been times where they check on something for me and call me back. On the other side at Foot Locker their customer service has been horrible. I used Bots today on Nike and FTL sites and it didn't help, the quantity was a fraction of what was offered at FNL IMO.

link? they are making a big deal out of the Jordan Brand releasing tomorrow. They also been saying on twitter like crazy one per customer for restocks.

They just trying to hype it up lol. I hope they don't wipe out hidden stocks of bred or something

[

On their twitter they said no past Jordan releases.

Agree I think there is going to be more there than just LABS but when you are doing a launch with a mob coming after you it is better to not say much as this is a test run.

I have copped the most in all my time doing J's from FNL. It has always been the easiest and most fair process even with the SPA issues. I also have called their customer care and they have a really good crew over there. There have been times where they check on something for me and call me back. On the other side at Foot Locker their customer service has been horrible. I used Bots today on Nike and FTL sites and it didn't help, the quantity was a fraction of what was offered at FNL IMO.
Woah. Yeah I had work so my only shot was at JJ last night. I should have just went in late today and copped them from FNL.

I'll take a shot at SP in the a.m.

From their Twitter Page yesterday

ShoePalace.com ‏@Shoe_Palace 29 Dec
@cobrab19 Where is the fun in that? These restock will be randomly scattered and we may not even promote them ourselves. Keep an eye out.

Retweet

ShoePalace.com‏@Shoe_Palace
@mannymacfly If we see bot purchases they will be deleted and refunded. Bots have a few signatures that are easy to spot.

Last edited:
From their Twitter Page yesterday

ShoePalace.com ‏@Shoe_Palace 29 Dec
@cobrab19 Where is the fun in that? These restock will be randomly scattered and we may not even promote them ourselves. Keep an eye out.

Retweet

ShoePalace.com‏@Shoe_Palace
@mannymacfly If we see bot purchases they will be deleted and refunded. Bots have a few signatures that are easy to spot.
haha I just was reading their twitter feed too.

seems like the 3lab5's are gonna be scattered too?

From reading some of the convo's.

idk?

Just did a trial run order placement on SP...yeah, their checkout system sucks! Can't wait to hear all the future complaints about it.

still waiting for the payment info section to pop up...and i'm only trying to "buy" Roshes.

Back
Top Bottom