Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Well just got off the phone with a Finishline rep.  She told me there trying to locate the shoe at one of there Finishline stores and I should receive an email w/in 1-3 days, WTF!  Why allow me to order it if they don't even have it?  I'm sure it wont be available... Sucks balls!

FTL pull that bs with me once. Ended up being canceled.

pimp.gif

TBH though on SP they didn't say they would drop anything else today specifically, they said all throughout 2014. So maybe the 3Labs was it for today.

15rnnmp.jpg

2316j9.jpg

2rdesf6.jpg

21enjpt.jpg

28mejhx.jpg

Im very happy with my pick up from HOH i wanted these kicks since i 1st seen them couple months ago i thought i had to go thru hurdles to pick these up but it was rather easy

No pictures On the net did any justice for these kicks some pics look pink some look deep red in person these shoes really do pop the color is on point idk about you guys but the quality on this shoe is spectacular it was worth every penny of that $225 the all around leather is a great touch especially on the tongue and the whole inside this 3Lab is leaps and bounds better than the 1st one...overall im happy and congrats to those that copped and if your on the fence it is worth it

Just a heads up... went into the Shoe Palace in Gilroy today and they didnt have any 35'z in stock to pick up.  I thought that was their main store, so found their response a bit odd.  Then again they may not have liked me enough to fill me in.  Nothing against them,  but these types of stores usually only sell to loyal customers when they have exclusive shoes left over.  Actually had an owner of one of their stores tell me this directly.  

so is that it for SP today.

I thought they were gonna release some of their restocks today since they are making a big deal about having Jordan Brand now.

Back
Top Bottom