Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

JJ and ShoePalace will be at a random time.. Nike FTL, FNL, Footaction at 8.. only overseas site i know of releasing them is END.. good luck to all, apparently only 1/3 of the grey 3lab5 stock
pretty sure jj is dropping it at midnight

This is probably a far shot BUT if anyone can help me get a pair, that'd be a real good lookout

if yall get your pair and can possibly get a 2nd to let go for retail, id appreciate dat

PM me any info or insight 
is that confirmed for Jimmy Jazz at midnight?

anyone got a link to their page please and thanks.

JJ and ShoePalace will be at a random time.. Nike FTL, FNL, Footaction at 8.. only overseas site i know of releasing them is END.. good luck to all, apparently only 1/3 of the grey 3lab5 stock

JJ is midnight for every release. I always try on there to see if i can sleep in. Lol

JJ is midnight for every release. I always try on there to see if i can sleep in. Lol
I tried JJ a few weeks back… I think for the Oreo 5's or something like that. no midnight release.

And just had a live chat with them. They said anytime after midnight. Dude seemed shady though.

Good luck everyone.

"May the odds be ever in our favor"

Hope we all secure a pair tomorrow

i have a nike 10% off code. if i can't secure a pair tomorrow morning then i will be posting it in here for whoever wants it.

Jimmy Jazz's quickstrike releases are any time following midnight.. Same thing happend with Gamma Blue 12s. Bred 1s were not quickstrike so they were put up on midnight. Wouldn'tt hurt to check on midnight still

missed online for my second pair of bred 1s.. i'll be trying for these just to trade for bred 1s.

If i get a pair think i could trade for a bred 1? idk about anyone else i only support OG colorways. Think ill try my hands and find some kid that would rather have these over bred 1s. 

They were a couple weeks back, but as the hype increases so does the price and now guaranteed pairs are going for $350 which still may be better than resale if these go for upwards of $400.
Most people are selling for at least $350, you can try your luck, but if you strike out then resale will probably start at $400. So it's up to you whether you're feeling risky or not lol.
Most people as of today, before release day are selling for $350 on Ebay. These were going for under $300 about a month or so ago. You can try paying retail or you can just pay the $350, if I knew now what would happen with the bred 1's when they were going for around $200+ I would have paid that instead of the $350 to $500 price range being resold for. I guess it just comes down to whether you want to risk it or not.

Sorry, noob question. How do places like ebay sellers and misc. sneaker sites get a stock of shoes before the release day to sell. To me, being somewhat a cautious person would wonder if the shoes were legit.

If i get a pair think i could trade for a bred 1? idk about anyone else i only support OG colorways. Think ill try my hands and find some kid that would rather have these over bred 1s. 
I see how you thinkin, value wise it prolly matches up but bred 1 was very hyped so if folks tradin they breds they lookin for other hyped *** kicks. But good luck bro. Let us if you find that trade...

I see how you thinkin, value wise it prolly matches up but bred 1 was very hyped so if folks tradin they breds they lookin for other hyped *** kicks. But good luck bro. Let us if you find that trade...
Thing is its a pretty well known consignment shop out here (DMV) that i know for a fact would trade but id rather help someone actually looking for them than trading with the consignment shop, but thanks 

Back
Top Bottom