Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Sorry off topic, but Does anyone use an auto refresher on chrome? What's the fastest way to shut it off once a page loads??

Like you all I'm trying to live a bot-free sneaker life. Copping at retail and not feeding the resellers. With that said my questio is about FNL. Does it go live before hand? Should I get my F6 button ready for battle in a few hours? How does this work?

Any tips/advice is appreciated.

I'm not referring to twitter, sorry I wasn't clear. Like if I'm auto refreshing say FNL, then the page goes live, what's the fastest to turn it off so I can proceed??
Oh I gotcha now. Not sure about that sorry. Can you just have an extensions tab open and uncheck it?

Last edited:
Like you all I'm trying to live a bot-free sneaker life. Copping at retail and not feeding the resellers. With that said my questio is about FNL. Does it go live before hand? Should I get my F6 button ready for battle in a few hours? How does this work?

Any tips/advice is appreciated.

Be ready at 7:55 am sometimes links drop early.

Also, mobile link work to

http://m.finishline.com

Have both open

back to the bot thread with that attitude....*cough cough*
I wasn't bringing an attitude. I literally read the page and saw all the responses. I was clueless about the link just like everyone else. But, before i even thought about asking a Question i went to Twitter and Typed 3lab5 Finishline, and i got the Link directly from Finishlines Twitter. 

To everyone else thinking this is an Early Link though. 
roll.gif

Finishline links work the same EVERY release.

Nike UK sold out within 30 seconds. Footlocker is saying service unavailable everytime i go to checkout what does this mean?

Wow 30 seconds im sure they were more limited in EU than its gonna be ova here

Last edited:
yea Nike eu sold out extremely fast. Usually i can get my pair and checkout and go back and look and see whats left, today was just like the bred 1... almost instant.

With footlocker eu if you cant add to cart its sold out. Thing is footlocker EU was up nearly 15 mins early, I checked out at 7:52 and even when i got there size uk 7.5 and uk 12 were gone already.

copped on the european footlocker site....still sizes there!

kickz and nike are sold out and they went fast!

Back
Top Bottom