Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Thank you!!!! Now hopefully fl dont cancel it cuz they just said they were sold out right after I hit submit

NDC gave me immediate errors on 2 different computers. The page itself wouldn't load. After I refreshed it loaded but eventually got OOS.

Copped from FNL pretty easily though.

Transaction could not be authorized on FNL like 3 times. First time that's ever happened to me. I'm calling it quits, not trying to have all these pending charges on my account.

i keep getting this on FNL whatshould i do? keep sending it?

"There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care. "

Got my 10.5 at finish line but kept getting errors and splash pages while checking out, was frustrating. Eventually got all the way through without an error. Been a lucky week for me kobe 8 ss, bred 1, and now 3lab5s. NDC was terrible, especially for bred 1s, sold out at 8:01 basically.

NDC is everyone's first choice online... Reason they sell out a lot faster. Not to mention the bots.

It's funny when I hear people saying releasing my pair on FNL... It doesn't matter with them, your pair is not being held in your cart like NDC.

Transaction could not be authorized on FNL like 3 times. First time that's ever happened to me. I'm calling it quits, not trying to have all these pending charges on my account.
I tried like ten times, and notice two pending transactions on my credit card statement. Funny thing is that the orders are not reflected in my pending transactions. I haven't received any conformation via email, nor did I get through on FNL (don't think I did). Anyhow, we will just have to see what happens, won't we. 

Got em 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom