Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Got the payment error on FNL as well.  I check my paypal and I have 2 charges.  LMAO.  Wasnt at ease with this so luckily I was able to cop on FOOTACTION.

Got an 11 on NDC manually. Been awhile since that happened. Apparently something funny with the link and some people didn't get the product page?

I was able to grab a 10.5 off of finishline but I'm a true size 10 and ur recommended to half down on these smh. I had to grab them though
thats why i had to buy 10 and 10.5 
laugh.gif
 my 3M AJ5's are creasing

I checked out 6 pairs on FNL with one account.
Let's see if they cancel.
More of an experiment than me being an *******.
Really curious how well they check these "1 per customer" type releases.
they dont enforce it i cop mult all the time 

So pissed! Got these and Bred 1's cart jacked from finishline. Kept having issue with my card, tried two different ones nothing. It actually charged my bank then immediately returned the funds, not sure why I had these issues. Managed to ***** myself to $40 in winners circle gift cards for my troubles at least...

Damn FNL is my go to site for Jordan releases. Feel like I'm the only one who has no problems with them

couple charges, no order. I'll file a credit card chargeback in a few weeks if they don't fall off. no big deal

back to boycotting finishline. thought I could slip in the backdoor every release. guess I only got lucky for the breds

damn, bruh said he can't even buy a sandwich cause of FNL 
mean.gif
  that's foul that they  kill your cards like that 

I can end 2013 on a positive note. Thank you for posting that FNL link. Got my size 11 and email confirmation. :smile:

I wonder how these FNL orders are getting payment errors through PayPal with inconsistent and consistent information? FNL definitely needs to have a look at their payment processing.

I've never had issues with FNL orders by the way, checking out as a guest or through my account using PayPal.

Last edited:

same **** kept happening to me had it in my cart at least 4 different times and cud not authorize or gave some bs about couldnt pay tax through paypal which ive never seen before, and now its completely crashed
That same error popped up for me in one of my attempts. My first time seeing it too. 

The error was long the lines of: you don't have enough funds in your account to pay the tax.

Got so many internal errors on FNL i now know their web sever is running APACHE on RED Hat using port 443 
roll.gif
 #FAIL

Can't deal with the Finishline fiasco anymore. If my checkout doesn't go smooth the 1st time I just close out the screen cause I already know what's going on. They held my money for 2 Weeks before 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I wonder how these FNL orders are getting payment errors through PayPal with inconsistent and consistent information? FNL definitely needs to have a look at their payment processing.
Yea that's not right. Never knew the problem was so widespread. And it's getting worse each release.

When I use my paypal with finishline during releases I get an instant cancellation email but they'll take my money for anything on their site when there isn't a release.

The company is inept, the fact that they still use that splash screen should be an indicator of how advanced they are.

That same error popped up for me in one of my attempts. My first time seeing it too. 

The error was long the lines of: you don't have enough funds in your account to pay the tax.
Same here

What bank account do you guys have that takes up to 2 weeks to get your money back from FNL? Assuming you used a debit card, I have Wells Fargo and it looks like they immediately reversed the transactions that didn't go thru and only charged me for the order I got a confirmation for.

Back
Top Bottom