Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Yoo what kind of Bank accts y'all got where you can't buy a sandwhich cuz of an authorization?? It's not an actual charge, atleast not for me. Jus an authorization to make sure there funds to cover. My money never leaves until I'm actually charged...

The only time FNL screwed me was with the concords 2 years ago. Other than that, FNL has been good to me.

feel like the only one who doesnt get that WC $20 coupon. im a member and i cop from there all the time and im logged in when i cop so i dont know why those fools never send me the coupon. they send me the $20 off $100 and $10 off $50 but u can only use those for old sh*t. anybody know why this is happening?

Was able to cop two pairs on FNL first pair didnt put in anything for a coupon code. 2nd i decided to use. 20SVNGS and it worked. Called FNL and gave them this code for my other pair and they applied it. Just a heads up if your trying to save a lil cash.

laugh.gif
at FNL. I mean what you expect from business when they have stores inside Macy's now.

only $100 gift cards available? do you just purchase 2 or 3 $100 gift cards (depending on release) and then enter both when checking out?
I just go to the physical store (if you have one in your area) and get the specific amount needed (maybe a few extra bucks to cover if shipping changes), then apply @ checkout.  I prefer to buy my shoes IN STORE (my local store is great), but they don't get any limited/QS releases (hell, they don't even get retro 1s), so a lot of times I'm "online or bust".  My local store has always accommodated me getting "weird" gift card amounts.

Shipping hasn't changed for awhile, and you can "test" the price prior to release by adding something of the same value and going to the checkout process and finding what tax is.  With GRs and the $170 price tag...it should always be the same in your specific area/state.

I might have a few GCs laying around with a dollar or two on them, but I'd much rather "waste" a 3 or 4 bucks, then missing out or having to pay reseller prices.  

Seriously thinking about trading my Bred 1's for these. I'm a sucker for exotic designs like the elephant print on these.

Last edited:
Forgot to apply the Winter2day code on NDC to get free 2 day shipping. Chatted Nike about it and apparently you can't change launch day orders oh well

SO I GUESS THAT RUMOR ABOUT THESE BEING "SUPER LIMITED" WAS WRONG...
laugh.gif

THIS WAS PROBABLY THE EASIEST RELEASE IN A WHILE...
depends they wern't but.....also depends on your area. and how good you are with the internet 

ATL has like 4 HOH and they never can feed the masses 

Just picked up my pair from Villa and after trying them on and inspecting them I'm not as excited about them anymore the infrared is just not as appealing to me as I thought it would be..has me second guessing my purchase but congrats to those of you who copped and love them though....Gamma 3Labs>>>>Infrared 3Labs imo

checked with my 2nd credit card and all the pending charges dropped except for one charge that i believe went through.
now to call my 1st credit card company :rolleyes

multiple chances at submitting order on FNL and like usual error error error. tried sizes 11 and 11.5 numerous times. managed to get to submit order on both desktop and mobile site and still gave me errors. man im sick of fnl checkout system. can some1 please pm me how to get around this and have my payments go through. i have plenty of funds but i still get errors. smh

feel like the only one who doesnt get that WC $20 coupon. im a member and i cop from there all the time and im logged in when i cop so i dont know why those fools never send me the coupon. they send me the $20 off $100 and $10 off $50 but u can only use those for old sh*t. anybody know why this is happening?

On the checkout page, is your WC # attached? If so, I would check with FNL about that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom