Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Can anyone give me suggestions and tips on how to successfully secure a pair online. I've been buying Js and been a member on NT for more than 10 years. I only buy the ones I want and never resold and always rocked them. Last few years of struck out on a lot of pairs I wanted. It's damn near impossible to win a raffle or online purchase for me. Help from a fellow Nter would be great.

Can anyone give me suggestions and tips on how to successfully secure a pair online. I've been buying Js and been a member on NT for more than 10 years. I only buy the ones I want and never resold and always rocked them. Last few years of struck out on a lot of pairs I wanted. It's damn near impossible to win a raffle or online purchase for me. Help from a fellow Nter would be great.
Just do some hw, most of the times there's early links to these shoes. 

Learn JavaScript.

I think it started with the 1's, I know to go back and not refresh now, but it cost me a the 1's. Finishline always finding more ways to annoy buyers during these big releases.
Yeah I noticed that too same thing happened with the 1's. It use to be once you were in on Finishline's site it was smooth sailing, but the last 2 releases no problems getting to the product page and adding to cart.....just can't get through the whole checkout process.

I'm a noob and got 3 pairs with no bots. Actually all my bots failed lol. If u do manual then fnl is your friend.

Last edited:

Some tips:

Try out mobile sites via your phone

Turn on Twitter notifications (text to phone) for @NikeStore @Finishline @KicksDeals - they'll usually Tweet the links out on time or in some cases even before launch

Never give up on adding to cart if you're getting errors - trust me on this!

Look out for Finishline links ahead of time, some times a back door will be posted to avoid the splash page

No scripts needed :smile:

Last edited:
I'm a noob and got 3 pairs with no bots. Actually all my bits failed lol. If u do manual then fnl is your friend.
Every time I've tried to use FNL, I cannot get past the 30second countdown screen and as soon as it gets to under 5 it goes back up to 30.

Tried Ndc on my mobile, tried footlocker online, everything and still not one pair came through on these last few releases for me.  Rough finish to the end of the year.

How are people getting them in their cart before 0800??

Bots are a joke. Just a quick easy way for those who provide it to make some kind of money. I mean think of it. Sounds like a pyramid scheme. If you have a bot 40 plus have one soooo how does that increase your chances to winning?

Yep. For about 20 min til backdoor lil joe came through in the clutch for my size 14
Forgot about that, but didnt have trouble getting into the site today, moreso spending too much time trying to get through the error pages and checking out.

Struck out bad. NDC Bot failed & Finishline wouldn't take my payment.

I would gladly trade my Gamma 11s for a pair of these.... 

I'm a noob and got 3 pairs with no bots. Actually all my bits failed lol. If u do manual then fnl is your friend.
Yea but I'm sure you didn't just click the fnl link and cop 3 pairs. You used an early link or some back door. You can't follow the rules and expect to get anything online these days. You need a bot/link/back door + some luck. Sad but true.

Like other people said just do research and find the early links.  I had my pair in my cart before 8 AM.

Last edited:
Every time I've tried to use FNL, I cannot get past the 30second countdown screen and as soon as it gets to under 5 it goes back up to 30.

Tried Ndc on my mobile, tried footlocker online, everything and still not one pair came through on these last few releases for me.  Rough finish to the end of the year.

How are people getting them in their cart before 0800??
The link someone posted a while back shot me past the 30 sec load page. I had the same thing till i tried the link. Thats when i tried to buy a second pair but i was getting a forbidden error. i was thinking possibly because i already bought one. The size i wanted they still had too. I tried on my phone the link but no sizes were showing. Then i tried my other computer and then it was sold out.

Bots are a joke. Just a quick easy way for those who provide it to make some kind of money. I mean think of it. Sounds like a pyramid scheme. If you have a bot 40 plus have one soooo how does that increase your chances to winning?

There's the bots everyone has...and then the ones that actually work. The best ones are not just out there floating around

It increases your chances because not everyone uses bots and some bots get more than 1 pair of limited releases while many who don't use a bot get none. (This is refering to nike online specifically and the ones that get more than a pair are the good bots people make themselves imo)

Last edited:
No bot here.  Just old fashion clicking...got through on Footaction.  Ill never waste money on BOTS or RSVP service or ATC ****nit.  F that! 

The link someone posted a while back shot me past the 30 sec load page. I had the same thing till i tried the link. Thats when i tried to buy a second pair but i was getting a forbidden error. i was thinking possibly because i already bought one. The size i wanted they still had too. I tried on my phone the link but no sizes were showing. Then i tried my other computer and then it was sold out.
Word..Guess I'll keep an eye out on the next release. I saw a FNL link come out in the last couple days and had it saved but forgot about it in crunch time.  Bummer... onto the next one, right swizzy?

If 40 people can move faster than a manual click, buying that bot will make you chances 1/41 instead of 0. My DB's and 3Lab5's can corroborate

Last edited:
Yea but I'm sure you didn't just click the fnl link and cop 3 pairs. You used an early link or some back door. You can't follow the rules and expect to get anything online these days. You need a bot/link/back door + some luck. Sad but true.
No backdoor, no early link no nothing. Used the same link that was posted here which I also shared with whoever I asked. This is what happened to me. I cleared my cookies and cache last night and loaded the product page that said not available. 10 min before i did manual refresh (F5 on keyboard) and at around 4:55am, the shoe sizes appeared. Immediately, my cousin and I put one in my cart then the site crashed. Myself and my cousin got the 'Site under maintenance page'. Kept waiting then the cart appeared and my cousin checked out using paypal. Next, I tried to the other one I had in my cart but it failed so I went over to the mobile link and got two. Last email I got was at 5:32am from FNL confirming my order. FNL seems to have found a way to keep the bots out. NDC and others, no way.

Back
Top Bottom