Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

both of my pairs were shipped!

thanks NT, i lurk here more than i post.

you guys helped me in copping these after missing out on the 1s and oregons

Thanks!

Quick update on my "will they cancel my order experiment"

Ordered 6 pairs to one account, separate transactions, all shipped.

Due to how i placed the orders i can tell you that FNL definitely processes orders placed last, first.

So orders placed first are more likely to be cancelled, this has been mentioned before in the forum but I'm just confirming it now.

Happy New Years!

EDIT: Nevermind what i said previously, It appears that the orders do process first ordered, first processed. I was confused because i didn't receive 2 confirmations but they appear as shipped on site.

Last edited:
Ooooh those pics look so nice...hopefully will pick these up later on

PM me if anybody has a heads up on any sizes anywhere....all the sites failed for me.

Last edited:
Anybody who has their pair in hand let me know if they fit TTS or .5 big.
I've been going a half size down on all my 5s purchases lately and did the same for these. 3s and 5s are the only Jordans I size down on.
Yea I usually half down but wasn't sure with the leather lining but I was able to order my half size down through courtside sneakers so I cancelled my 10.5 finishline order. I purchased them in a panic even though they are half size too big cuz I didn't want to miss out. Would have just double socked it in these joints. But I cancelled cuz I'm not gonna go through the hassle of reselling for a 50-75 buck profit after shipping and fees if any. Yea I paid $290 shippedfrom courtside sneakers , Canadians overcharging, but it's worth it for my size and better than resell prices.

FNL rejected my card 100 times this morning...thought I lost, but just found out one of the charges went thru and got the tracking # :nthat:

Quick update on my "will they cancel my order experiment"

Ordered 6 pairs to one account, separate transactions, all shipped.

Due to how i placed the orders i can tell you that FNL definitely processes orders placed last, first.

So orders placed first are more likely to be cancelled, this has been mentioned before in the forum but I'm just confirming it now.

Happy New Years!

EDIT: Nevermind what i said previously, It appears that the orders do process first ordered, first processed. I was confused because i didn't receive 2 confirmations but they appear as shipped on site.

Would you sell one pair to me? I missed every site lol

FNL rejected my card 100 times this morning...thought I lost, but just found out one of the charges went thru and got the tracking #
nthat.gif
wish i had the funds/limit to keep trying lol

both FNL shipping conformations just came through 

when checking out did anyone notice that it said jan 9 2014 
roll.gif
holy crap thats a long time B
mean.gif

got confirmation as well on FNL 
smokin.gif

If anyone knows how to get around JJ SPA pm me, i'll share info with you on how to get around FNL SPA with no backdoors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom