Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

YES!!! tracking info finally got into the system and is in transit 
roll.gif

Nike 1-2 day shipping living up to its name. Shoe arrived at my place in the States in time to be brought home!

Anyone know how to spot fakes on these?

I have someone willing to sell for $280. Either this kid doesnt know about shoes or hes selling fakes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Anyone know how to spot fakes on these?

I have someone willing to sell for $280. Either this kid doesnt know about shoes or hes selling fakes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
People in my area selling them anywhere from 300-320 thats not too far off.  But i see why your questioning it.

Just checked and UPS picked up from FNL and should be here by Saturday.Which I think UPS might drop it off tonight or tomorrow to USPS and have it delivered by the post office on Saturday.

This The Best Quality J All Year Not Sayin Juss cuz I copped A Pair But The All Around Leather They Used And The Whole Interior In smoothe Leather Was Top Notch.... Mine i Have Yo Say Came Flawless The Paint Job Was Done Right No Smudges Or Half *****in It The Infrared Pops Something Crazy, No Pics Did These Shoes Justice They Really Hooked Us Up On These Kicks If You Managed To Snag A Pair

zup21k.jpg

vg5udx.jpg
really like them in these pics! Got both my shipping confirmations today
pimp.gif
. I thought NDC would catch on and cancel both since I had them shipped to the same house but they didnt
glasses.gif

with all these people saying that the quality is perfect. im kinda nervous for my pair especially since my gamma 11 looked like **** with glue strung around like a kid glued them and the ****** up carbon fiber

^^^^ My gamma 11's fit tight ! I got an 11.5 in the labs and they felt roomy. I grabbed a sz 12 in the gammas and they snug ??? WTF is going on with JB sizing these days ? I can't keep up, sz 12 always worked with the other 11's.

Last edited:
Just checked and UPS picked up from FNL and should be here by Saturday.Which I think UPS might drop it off tonight or tomorrow to USPS and have it delivered by the post office on Saturday.
UPS Ground doesn't deliver on Saturdays, homie.

...and what's the USPS gotta do with it?

UPS Ground doesn't deliver on Saturdays, homie.

...and what's the USPS gotta do with it?
Because I ordered from FNL before and done the free shipping with economy. Basically means UPS will drop it off at USPS and then they'll deliver it the next day.

Will anyone restock these? Ugh so disappointed I missed out. I was in work. Whats my best bet now? I mean people already are selling these for 360 and up ****.

Anywhere I could find retail, or am I stuck paying reseller prices now?

Will anyone restock these? Ugh so disappointed I missed out. I was in work. Whats my best bet now? I mean people already are selling these for 360 and up ****.

Anywhere I could find retail, or am I stuck paying reseller prices now?
mean.gif

C'mon dude...think logically. You're almost 60 hours late. Nowhere online is going to have these.

There is an extremely minute chance that a local store has a random unclaimed size yet, and an even smaller chance that it just happens to be the size you need.

Past that, you're stuck paying reseller prices or hoping they drop with Nike's quarterly restock in a few months.

mean.gif

C'mon dude...think logically. You're almost 60 hours late. Nowhere online is going to have these.

There is an extremely minute chance that a local store has a random unclaimed size yet, and an even smaller chance that it just happens to be the size you need.

Past that, you're stuck paying reseller prices or hoping they drop with Nike's quarterly restock in a few months.
60 hours late? SP had them yesterday but their site is ****.

Shake your head bro. I asked a question.

60 hours late? SP had them yesterday but their site is ****.

Shake your head bro. I asked a question.
Aside from Shoe Palace, these released at 8am Eastern on 12/31 online, and whenever stores opened that same day.

At the time of this reply, that was 58h34m ago.

Just because you didn't get your ducks in a row to grab a pair doesn't necessitate you being snippy because you didn't like my answer.

Fact of the matter is these sold out, and quickly. They're going for $350+ on the secondary market. It's extremely unlikely that any retail establishment still has stock of these.

I didnt post that pic to piss people off or to spoonfeed anyone. I posted the pic because it popped up in my twitter feed. It pretty much required no work to find at all.  I find it difficult to believe people are going to drive from Missouri, Kentucky, surrounding states etc. Just to get MAYBE a pair to resell given the price of gas, time etc.  And if posting that address makes those people such a threat, you probably didnt have much of a chance at getting the shoes anyway.

If I had the day off  of work I'd be down there, and if I didn't know about the event I would greatly appreciate the information from another NTer

This isn't the same as repeatedly telling people that Jimmy Jazz does releases at midnight... yes that's Eastern time...yes that's 9PM on the west coast...yes they sold out that fast. It is sharing information with the community of  individuals that enjoy the same hobby I do, enjoying the discussion and maybe I get a lucky tip on a a thursday afternoon that gives me a chance to pick up some shoes I missed out on for retail price.

Back
Top Bottom