Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So FL at Willowbrook, NJ, Wayne, the hood, is doing a raffle on Tues they told me.. FL in Timesquare is FCFS

Man my brother claims to have a friend who is a Foot Locker regional manager. Im going to hit my brother up for that contact in hopes that he'll share some information that I can pass on. I think the regional manager guy is legit, but my brother doesn't even talk to the guy enough that he would even do me any favors. Hell my brother doesn't even buy Jordans or sneakers for the most part... anyway, time to text my bro and see what kind of deals I can get.  

So FL at Willowbrook, NJ, Wayne, the hood, is doing a raffle on Tues they told me.. FL in Timesquare is FCFS

:lol: why you being disrespectful son, you know damn well Wayne isn't the hood ... but yeah I didn't bother checking HOH in Willowbrook, it's ALWAYS a raffle ... Times Square is a good look with FCFS, but that NY sales taxx & $13 toll to cross the bridge/tunnel, might as well go pay a local reseller $250 to save yourself the hassle.

They are randomn times. Follow Kicksdeals. As soon as they posted the restock one minute after those WC3s were gone. Damn :smh:
kicksdeals didn't post up this morning till 45 minutes after fnl had launched the releases.

Fam, that was kinda lame you brought attention to my avy now Meth decides to delete it, which was lame on his part after I asked multiple MODS if it was a go before posting it.

Funny thing is that's been my avy since the yuku days now the fashion police deleted it :lol:

They are randomn times. Follow Kicksdeals. As soon as they posted the restock one minute after those WC3s were gone. Damn :smh:
kicksdeals didn't post up this morning till 45 minutes after fnl had launched the releases.

Fam, that was kinda lame you brought attention to my avy now Meth decides to delete it, which was lame on his part after I asked multiple MODS if it was a go before posting it.

Funny thing is that's been my avy since the yuku days now the fashion police deleted it :lol:

LAME AS $%^&*()^%^&*(

dude seriously told...he tattled about a damn AVI?

dudes are laf these days

LAME AS $%^&*()^%^&*(

dudes are laf these days

You feel me, I checked my PM and was like :wow:

I guess I'll go find me a pic from Arthur or Lamb Chop Play Along since we gotta keep it PG for the kiddies.

Ok so come to find out this guy work for FNL and not FL. As a regional manager, I doubt he has any info on the online restocks.... tho he claims he'll hold shoes for me at one of his stores on the east coast. Not really the type of hook up I am looking for as I need cement 4s which I doubt the store is going to restock... Anyway, im going to find out some more info when we talk later... If I get anything useful for the niketalk community, I'll share.

Let's stop the bickering guys, there's too much work in the next couple days to be done.. we can play tug-of-war after the restocks. With that being said I also heard a rumor that the restocks will be happening on Tuesday & Wednesday. Since Tuesday will most likely be FNL, that leaves NDC with a potential Wednesday restock online.

CAN SOMEONE POST THE NDC BRED XI LINK, THANKS!

LAME AS $%^&*()^%^&*(

dudes are laf these days

I don't give a damn! Your avi could get the wrong people in trouble at work. Say what you want cause you're behind a screen cause

Fam you just signed up yesterday and you talkin bout "I'm going to get in trouble at work" :smh:

WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE ON NT AT WORK!

If you thought my avy was inappropriate (same avy for a year) then you haven't seen nothing yet. Great job on getting my avy removed MOTHER THERESA THE GOOD SAMARITAN.

Man FNL is a waste of time, they have no answers for their crappy site and tell you to call your bank. Its not my bank!

Gonna def try to cop those Breds.

Threads like these need to be private for members only...

Does anyone know if Bred's will restock in GS sizes? Trying to pick a pair up for my girl for V-Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom