Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered another size 10 of Bred 11.... Anyone having payment issues... Try checking out as guest without using your WC member #... Just call CSR and add after your order goes through.

FINALLY got through .. used the backdoor link to the Concords, then changed the color to the Breds and added them to my cart. Paypal payment didnt go through as usual, but used my CC and was able to checkout!! $173.48 :smokin

Size 17 & 18 left in Concords .. and it looks like a FSR in the bred minus a sz 9
i think i got the last 9 [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Hey guys I got the confirmation email, so I guess that means I got the Breds? Anyway if your having trouble getting thru use the mobile website. I got all the way to checkout on the regular page and then got hit with the SPA page and it still hasn't stopped counting down. 15 minutes later though I got thru on the mobile website and like others keep saying their are plenty of sizes left and I got my 10.5 Quick question were there any 10.5 in Concords available at any time? When I first got thru around 8:00 right when FNL tweeted the link, I didn't see any. That would be make me feel a lot better about missing out lol.

Alright, I actually got through with regular finish line and not the backdoor. I guess the backdoor link may be the problem afterall. :rolleyes For me at least lol

Hey guys I got the confirmation email, so I guess that means I got the Breds? Anyway if your having trouble getting thru use the mobile website. I got all the way to checkout on the regular page and then got hit with the SPA page and it still hasn't stopped counting down. 15 minutes later though I got thru on the mobile website and like others keep saying their are plenty of sizes left and I got my 10.5 Quick question were there any 10.5 in Concords available at any time? When I first got thru around 8:00 right when FNL tweeted the link, I didn't see any. That would be make me feel a lot better about missing out lol.
they tweeted the link 10 mins after it went up lol

Yah i got a 10.5 in concords

any reason concords were 10 dollars cheaper ??
lol they already got a price drop on the big sizes
laugh.gif

I tried to get a second. I got shut down. Maybe they are doing it by ip
It's not by ip. I've used my phone through cellular as well as my computer on a wireless network. They need to leave fraud prevention up to the financial institutions

Last edited:
yeah im not gonna lie my first two orders went thru quick but when i tried for another two pairs, the concords kept selling out until i hit the splash page. im happy with what i got. so happy i sold my breds during xmas, now i get em half off

Went through the front door and got my size 13 in the breds at 530. Took my payment no problem. Got confirmation email. This is after my internet going down when I had them at the checkout page at 456am lol.

It's not by ip. I've used my phone as well as my computer in my wireless network. They need to leave fraud prevention up to the financial institutions
In their defense (I got incorrectly flagged too) the retailer is responsible for fraudulent charges.

Anybody having issues ordering off FNL? I had a few pairs in my cart and they wouldn't let me process my orders. Tried PayPal, debit, CC1 and CC2. Nada, wouldn't let me process jack. My cards are Goodie and my accounts are all in order. Is there some way I'm flagged?!?
Can you tell me what this flagged ish is about? How does one get flagged?

Where are all these noobs coming from? Oh yea I forgot they are "longtime lurkers" asking the same stupid *** questions that get asked in EVERY release thread. I am now starting to understand how much patience the real OG's on this site have. Watch, listen, and observe fellas.

There was a FSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom