Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Probably gone now, but Dicks put up a couple sizes. 9 & 9.5 I think. I'd be watching Hibetts, they restock a lot and kinda fly under most sneaker websites radar.

Edit: Hibbetts has a size 8 as of 3 min ago.

Capture+_2017-11-21-14-57-09.png

• Kickscrew has free shipping...they are up for $200

Last edited:
Why does it matter? Lol.

The places selling under retail are overseas. They don’t cost as much over there and they can charge what they want.

I thought it was because of the exchange rate? I wouldn't know because I wouldn't try. I order from U.S. sites and have trouble with tracking. :lol:

slaughterx slaughterx more like will the price be the same. they move their prices around a lot.
If you watch them closely enough there is always a deal to be had even with the normal shipping charge.

Picked up my pair from bouncewear at the post office this morning and I haven't taken a look at them yet but I'll say this. I'm disappointed in how they shipped my kicks in a big *** box that was barely taped (you could peak and see the damn shoe box) and no air bags or anything. Although they're overseas, I wish the box was discreet also. Hopefully my pairs are fine when I get home from work and can check them out.

Just tried to return my pair to FNL and they told me I have to ship them back. I never knew it had to be done that way.

If the receipt don't state that or the policy isn't posted in the store it's BS

It’s BS, they just don’t want a $225 loss on their sales goal for the day. You should “never” allow a return when you’re down on sales goals for the day or week, it’s shady but it’s a business too...

Just tried to return my pair to FNL and they told me I have to ship them back. I never knew it had to be done that way.

Go back with customer service on the phone, they’ll MAKE them take those shoes back and MAYBE compensate you with a WC $20 Reward for your time + Gas.

One time a young FTL employee tried to tell me I couldn't return a pair because I paid cash and they didn't have enough cash in store.
I hung around about 20 minutes till the manager got there, they put the return on my credit card and damn near fired the kid.
It's a customer service business, they're employed to do just that... serve the customer and the customers needs.

Back
Top Bottom