Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

166754995bb09b1b00522e09878cc051d2315ba8545f24cf4101607686032fc783dbf0ed.jpg

Sold out now

once the cookie box pic/code hit twitter and did its rounds, i knew it was gonna be over soon. if nike had somehow made it so u HAD to go check-in at an actual box, itd b different. but this way, dudes didnt even have to leave their house. just had to wait for somebody to post it on twitter rofl

how do you ever apply any codes on a SNRKS app purchase? There's no option to enter any promo/giftcard numbers is there?
My Nike gift cards were preloaded so they applied towards my purchase. The funny thing is that I forgot I had them.

once the cookie box pic/code hit twitter and did its rounds, i knew it was gonna be over soon. if nike had somehow made it so u HAD to go check-in at an actual box, itd b different. but this way, dudes didnt even have to leave their house. just had to wait for somebody to post it on twitter rofl
the only way to do that is a beacon.
It's equally easy to spoof location.

the only way to do that is a beacon.
It's equally easy to spoof location.

truuuue. but imo waaaaay more people have access to and can get to twitter than people who know how to/about spoofing. but doesnt matter to me cause im gonna cop on RD in 2 weeks.

20171124_092338.jpg

Figured I'd put this here, First Colony Mall Sugarland Tx has size 9 win like 82's retail.

Edit:
Edit: Just got $15.00 off on 32's, may or may not work on retros. Gotta get them before 2pm though. Girl at check out stacked the $15.00 off, plus 10$ survey, one $20.00 reward, plus 2 $10.00 rewards too. Man I love ****'s :D
Pause

Any footsites with a 10.5 "Win Like 82" available?

I'd keep checking ****'s, they keep adding random sizes... probably returns (they don't last long though). So far I've seen sizes 9-9.5 & 11-11.5 at different days, and times. If you go in store they may be able to locate you a pair. I'm gonna be checking out some spots later today, I'll update you if I find any.

IMG_9276.JPG
Anybody got some glue? Missed a spot :angry:
My exchange pair lost in the warehouse or shipping or some bs.
Thanks JB and thanks to Hibbett for losing my replacement.

Back
Top Bottom