Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

people will pay over retail for something they want. might be a shoe they always wanted and missed out on. the bred 1's before massed produced people payed over retail. Lots of them old heads that wanted nostalgia

i payed over retail for some playoff 12's cause it was the only shoe my parents didn't buy me but brought for my brother. i was salty then and i wasn't going to be salty as a grown adult with a job. (missed out cause i had obligations that week)

over generalized statements will always get you an L in arguments anyways. ignorant people tend to make overgeneralized statements due to they lack of knowledge of the issue and subject matter at hand other than what they own ideologies wish to accept, which is not much at best.

to say anyone who pays over retail is a hypebeast is ignorant. thats a blanket statement. and to try and justify that statement by saying "oh its not worth the extra money. take that extra money and improve ya life, get a suit etc etc" or w/e tf was said along those lines is equally as ignorant.

you do realize that more than half the ish you buy in your life cost the companies 50%+ cheaper to make than the retail price they charge you. so technically if you wanna play that card, youve been overpaying for ish that isnt worth the retail price all ya life.

btw, in case anyone is confused....imo a hypebeast is a person who buys anything simply because its hyped and everyone else wants it, and not because they actually like the sneaker. thats why theyre called hypebeasts. theyre all for the HYPE, and not the actual product.

Love the navy on these. Loved the samples back in the day!

B4574EFA-D035-4CC4-BDE3-09304562EEDE.jpeg

4FFED329-0862-47BE-999A-C67E6BF56F96.jpeg
8C9FA106-7157-418A-8181-6DAECFA8E975.jpeg

one pair is good for me :emoji_point_up:

to say anyone who pays over retail is a hypebeast is ignorant. thats a blanket statement. and to try and justify that statement by saying "oh its not worth the extra money. take that extra money and improve ya life, get a suit etc etc" or w/e tf was said along those lines is equally as ignorant.

you do realize that more than half the ish you buy in your life cost the companies 50%+ cheaper to make than the retail price they charge you. so technically if you wanna play that card, youve been overpaying for ish that isnt worth the retail price all ya life.

btw, in case anyone is confused....imo a hypebeast is a person who buys anything simply because its hyped and everyone else wants it, and not because they actually like the sneaker. thats why theyre called hypebeasts. theyre all for the HYPE, and not the actual product.

great response, well said!

Back
Top Bottom