Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I sort of want to take the plunge on an overseas site at this point. But I don't want my box getting ripped apart by customs and even by just traveling so far increases the chances of it being mishandled.
I never had an of those issues, when ordering from the EU or the UK... The packaging is usually better than some US retailers... IMO

Reactions: ARK
I sort of want to take the plunge on an overseas site at this point. But I don't want my box getting ripped apart by customs and even by just traveling so far increases the chances of it being mishandled.

Funny you say this because my box got DESTROYED and all they did was put customs tape on the actual shoe box. Horrible. I was surprised the actual shoes did not get damaged.

I never had an of those issues, when ordering from the EU or the UK... The packaging is usually better than some US retailers... IMO
Same here and processing & delivery is usually much quicker to make it across the Atlantic to me than the retailers here.

Funny you say this because my box got DESTROYED and all they did was put customs tape on the actual shoe box. Horrible. I was surprised the actual shoes did not get damaged.
Yikes! :smh:

After getting the red 11s from SNKRS early I really hate I missed these. Going to have to hunt a size 12 down.

Back
Top Bottom