Jordan Spiz'ike Cactus and Cool Grey on Eastbay

FOR THOSE THAT LIKE THE Jordan Spiz'ikes and wanna cop the New Cactus and Cool Grey's, there on Eastbay right now...

To each there own. I saw both in the store and look a lot better in person IMO... Copped both

I can see why people wanted the XXIII's that came out today for resell but there not even in the top 3 best colors of the XXIII's.

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

I can see why people wanted the XXIII's that came out today for resell but there not even in the top 3 best colors of the XXIII's.

honestly if my order went thru,they were going straight to ebay
ohwell.gif

I don't think anyone wants a consolation prize. I don't see them selling out anyways. The idiots at JB don't wanna show people with big feet anylove.

I actually like both. I'm suprised that the mods haven't consolidated all these Spiz'ike threads. They must be still Xmas shopping.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

I don't think anyone wants a consolation prize. I don't see them selling out anyways. The idiots at JB don't wanna show people with big feet any love.

thats exactly what these feel like.

THEY STILL HAVE A FSR FOR BOTH SPIZ'IKES ON EASTBAY! EITHER NOBODY WANTS THEM OR GOT HIT WITH THAT 11/12 PACKAGE! LOL

Originally Posted by natenate04

THEY STILL HAVE A FSR FOR BOTH SPIZ'IKES ON EASTBAY! EITHER NOBODY WANTS THEM OR GOT HIT WITH THAT 11/12 PACKAGE! LOL
i really want both of them but the 2 11/12 packs hit me hard and i wasnt able to get enough money together in time for these
im glad that they havent sold out yet cuz that means that ill still be able to get them later on

I want to cop the Cactus so bad but I think someone is buying these for me for Xmas ... I HOPE , Ill have to wait and see ....

Originally Posted by abstrack

I wonder when these will be on Swoosh/NDC?

same here, ive been up since last night, no sleep whats so ever, i hate NDC/Swoosh

Back
Top Bottom