Jordan Spiz'ike Cactus and Cool Grey on Eastbay

Originally Posted by gio2323

Originally Posted by abstrack

I wonder when these will be on Swoosh/NDC?

same here, ive been up since last night, no sleep whats so ever, i hate NDC/Swoosh

I actually forgot these were releasing today. Glad I did & didn't stay up all night...I would have been pissed.

Looks like the cool greys are much more limited than people expected. I went to my local FL and they didn't even get a FSR(didn't have my size), calledone other and they didn't get them at all. Two Champs I called didn't get either. I ordered from Eastbay but canceled because i decided i'm gonnahunt down a pair of 23 motorsports or CDP 5's.

sales on these are slow, just went to the mall and the guy that works at Footlocker told me they sold 3 (both cw combined) pairs of these since the midnightrelease last night
grin.gif
i guess alot of people got smashed last Saturdayincluding the resellers
tired.gif

I tried the Cool Grey Spiz'ikes and they look a lot better on ur feet than on display i prolly will cop for my discount..can't see spendin 175 thoughat the moment..

i also stayed up for a lil while last night waiting for them to show up on NDC/SWOOSH nothing thinking they would be up this morning nothing does anyone knowif they are only urban accounts because if that is the case eastbay.com would be about it correct ?

I have a pair of the grey ones. they are fresh. I am going to cop more x2 probably. Will pass on the tmnt ones.

ima wait till the 30th of december cuz our fnl didn't get there shipment yet so i can get my money straight.
happy.gif

man sales on these are slow
grin.gif
i guess last Saturdays release smashed alotof ppl including the resellers
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Ill def cop the spizikes once they go on sale

forgot about these...if i ordered i would have ordered for $105+shipping after a couple discounts.

Back
Top Bottom