Jordan Spiz'ike Cactus and Cool Grey on Eastbay

i wonder why ijapinjo didnt make an official post about these? Honestly they may be slept on on niketalk but i think the general public may like them.Personally i like them. Id like to hope they last long enough that i can get a discount on these. I'd gladly take both colors

Originally Posted by Kfish24

Looks like the cool greys are much more limited than people expected. I went to my local FL and they didn't even get a FSR(didn't have my size), called one other and they didn't get them at all. Two Champs I called didn't get either. I ordered from Eastbay but canceled because i decided i'm gonna hunt down a pair of 23 motorsports or CDP 5's.

My finish-line got 25 pairs each colorway, where im from they had plenty to go around, the pack tho was nuts....

Had copped the day they released had no time to inspect cuz had to get ti work, i go to put them on the other day and noticed two cracks on the inner sole.ireturned them but they didnt have my size. So dude at footaction said he could order me a pair so whatever i said cool gave me a new receipt i call today toget a tracking number lady tells me they coming from a store from ny but they gotta see if they have them.at this point im like wth!!! For that i would havetaken my money back and search on my own.long story short i gotta call the footaction customer service again tomm to see if they can locate a pair if not iwant my money back!!

spiz'ike
sick.gif

dub zero
sick.gif
sick.gif

6 rings
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom