Jordan Spizike "Eminem" AKA Spike Lee "Knicks"

Saw both pairs today,my connect gonna hold em' down till next week,I had to drop $350 on the levi's/Jordan pack so these will have to wait.

I'm in Portland for the weekend for a business convention. Might hop over the bridge to pick em up tax free. Maybe see if I could get a wrist band too, but don't think I want to camp for that...

I want these, but my guy told me the blue doesn't really pop like they do on most website pictures, guess i'll wait and go see em in person tomorrow.

Material on orange pair looks odd.  Blue pair definitely better.  I can pretty easily pass on both I think.  Not sure why everyone is all jazzed on these DB4s either.  Outta everything, I think lebron 9s are the best release this weekend. but just my .02.

^^^pretty much some stores only got 9 pairs & some didn't get the orange colorway,my connect tried to get more pairs but his Jordan rep told him it's a no go,go figure.

^ damn so these are hella limited? ..damn a footaction close to me says they got em..i think i gotta scoop the blue ones up.

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

r these gonna be on NDC? my lil bro wants me to cop him a pair.

better you go to footaction
they are available in 30 minutes, they have the oranges and the blue ones, 2 pair of each CW for every customer and free shipping within the states
also GS sizes if you are planning to match with your GF or wifey

wow. no wait time on Eastgay. first time ever. future releases should be like this. How's it going for everyone else?

Originally Posted by jkim5157

wow. no wait time on Eastgay. first time ever. future releases should be like this. How's it going for everyone else?

No wait time neither, but i think most ppl are online on NDC tryin' to get the DB IV's.

I just want the Spiz'ikes not the Dbs. Anyone know if they already sold out? I got through on Chrome but keeps staying in load when I try to add to cart. When I try on other browsers, it says sorry product not available.

Originally Posted by joekamel

I just want the Spiz'ikes not the Dbs. Anyone know if they already sold out? I got through on Chrome but keeps staying in load when I try to add to cart. When I try on other browsers, it says sorry product not available.

you are probably too late bro
the spizikes where available 40 minutes ago, i think that they are now all gone
wink.gif

No one has posted any successful purchases of these or the DBs so I'm holding on to hope

Back
Top Bottom