JORDAN SPRING 06 AND SUMMER 06 NEWS

I'm more concerned where and how big they are putting this "date" thing on the shoe. Nothing would surprise me.
I Heard That

Thanks for the news :smokin
smokin.gif

yeah what happened to the military IVs
ONE YASELF!!

i need: b-day lebrons size 11.5, N.E.R.D Dunks size 11, & spacejam XI's size 11.........ALL DS!!!

White/Chrome 4's again? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
It'll be a little different, but it's still the same damn plain color!

Did they run out of ideas of what to release? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

JB, listen to the people, bring back the Military's!

DM pack :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

I'll be ready :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Regards from Beijing
LY Ji.

You don't understand China and you even do not want to know about this great country ... ... my motherland.

NOOO! no jordan running down the eyelets!! straight garbage like the jumpman on the 6's come on youve alread altered them enough most dudes dont even want gold and you guys are putting eyelets this is to you jb for not caring for the customers :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

btw i need some bred XI's 9.5-11 preferebly.

Quote:
Jordan 7 in OG White/Red/Black colorway is releasing.
:wow:
eek.gif
This is why I love JB
Quote:
Also has "JORDAN" written on the eyelets just like the scrapped OG SAMPLE 11'S from awhile back.
This is why I hate JB >:
mad.gif

Oh well, I'm sure they won't mess it up TOO bad.
[/center][/center][/center]

can't wait to see pics. everything sounds good.....but i still want a MILITARY IV's release/
[/b]

Quote:
Jordan 11 is the same colorway as the White/Black/Concord. Features date in which MJ won first "back from retirement" championship in gold. Also has "JORDAN" written on the eyelets just like the scrapped OG SAMPLE 11'S from awhile back
Thanks for the info! I can't wait, too much heat dropping.

Quote:
stop complaining....

Why? While we're all grateful for the heads up on the info, some of us may not like what we've heard. Therefore, we complain. That is allowed, is it not? But you're probably the cat who buys every Jordan release "just because".
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

listen, if they put jordan on the side of the 11's, thats gonna kill the shoe, im sure the 6 will still look good, but to kill the 11 with adding his name by the eyelets is gonna upset everybody, this was a good post to let us kno wats gonna happen, but the 11's is very upsetting : {

thanks for the news.

not too excited about anything stated though.
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

Everyone gets all hyped for IV's but its gonna be the same garbage with leather wings and heel tab.....I'll save some $$ there as I am not buying that crap....

Quote:
jordan running down the eyelets!! straight garbage

Seriously JB, copying off the Reebok Questions??? :x
sick.gif

questionmid-whitered.jpg

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Last time I was but the learner. Now I am

Back
Top Bottom